Current policy regarding /pre-ins is as follows:
- You may accept /pre-ins so long as you make it publicly known that you are doing so, either here or in your signature.
- You may only accept /pre-ins up to a limit of 50% of your player list (67% for large theme games)
- You may make other interested players aware that your game is nearing signups, or that the signup thread is open, but the filling of the remainder of the player list is on a first-post-first-served basis.
- You are allowed to have a "banlist" and turn away individuals that you have had bad experiences with, and you are allowed to have objective criteria for playing in the game (experience onsite, a record of game completion, etc.) as a basis for turning players away. This should not, however, be abused.
- Those interested in alternative ways for filling games, outside the Queue system and this current policy, should consider the /in-vitational system and Marathon Days, and otherwise feel free to send suggestions which will be considered in putting together documentation going forward.