Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

AI UPICK PART 2 !

after a (kinda?) successful run in marathon queue, coming soon to the large theme queue and taking pre-ins now!

come in, submit a role, and the AI (with some wacky interpretation from my part) gives back a setup !

this game can be anything, apart from coherent, please don't come in expecting that
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Jake's Grander Idea™

Calling any and all who dares to enter! We need a team of valiant explorers to uncover the mysteries of a well-known demon's mansion! One person, who goes by the pseudoname "Ircher" has agreed to lead you all here, and guarantees* your safety!
Anyone who has family ties with this place have already been sent personalized invitations to come join. We are also hunting down any survivors who were actually here 30 years ago!
If you would like to come for the adventure of a lifetime, contact out corporate office at 1-800-987-JAKE.

(Signups open now!)
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 am

Post by fferyllt »

Coming soon to the Mini Theme Queue!

Setup: Mini Theme
# Players: 13
Moderator: fferyllt
Reviewers: PenguinAlien, Bell
Backup Moderator: Bell
Flavor: The game will be based on Deviant Moon Tarot. This linked page has an interesting essay by the deck's creator about the artwork and symbolism of this deck, if you're interested. It also contains links to images for every card in this deck, which can help you pick your cards. The game will feature some unique tarot-inspired mechanics, but no alignment changes.

The Deviant Moon deck by Patrick Valenza is loosely based on the Ryder Waite deck, so you can use R-W meanings to select your card picks. If you have any questions (or if I know your card has unique or idiosyncratic meanings or symbolism in the Deviant Moon deck), we can discuss when you're ready to make your card picks.

I've run three Tarot uPicks at MS in the past. If you'd like a feel for how a Tarot themed game might work, here's the most recent one: Micro 759: Tarot uPick III

Links to R-W meanings for

Major Arcana: http://www.tarot-card.net/majorarcana.htm
Court Cards: http://www.tarot-card.net/courtcards.htm
Minor Arcana: http://www.tarot-card.net/minorarcana.htm

The interpretations I'll use for the game design are not entirely R-W standard, but more of an amalgam of R-W, Thoth and a few other sources.

Choose three cards, ranked in your preference order.

The Tarot uPick Design Process
  • Assign Significator Card: This will be your first choice card unless someone else chose the card before you did. In that case, your Significator will be your second choice, unless that has also been chosen as a first choice. Then it's on to your third choice. If that is also taken it's time for 52-Pickup! All three cards taken has never happened, even in the Large Theme Tarot uPick, so hopefully it won't happen here.
  • Design the roles
    based on all three cards
    - This happens BEFORE the random alignment assignment. This means that any Significator card can be any alignment, and any Role based on the cards can be any alignment.
  • Roll the random alignments
  • Modify roles if needed for balance
Hydrae welcome!

Pre-in's filled! If you would like me to send you a PM when this game goes into sign-ups, please let me know!

Pre-ins
  1. Annie Edison (notscience and The Bulge)
  2. Dunnstral
  3. Bridgeburners (skitter30 and Menalque)
  4. akrasia
  5. catboi
  6. Prism
Last edited by fferyllt on Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Not Quite Normal Multiball
. It's not a normal game, but it should feel kind of like one! To that end, here's a pretty normal advertisement.

Want to play something like a Normal game, but in the theme queue with a cool theme playerlist, I hope? Here are a few of the things that make this game Not Quite Normal:
  • Some separation between mafia- and werewolf-aimed abilities. For example, there may be a Doctor that only protects against mafia kills.
  • Alignment assignment with a random element to ward against outguessing me; as a result, the setup may break certain common assumptions, such as the idea that a neighborhood cannot be composed entirely of members of the same scumteam.
  • The malefactor, a fourth alignment that is sort of like a multi-team traitor, who wins when the town loses
22 players. The only alignments in the game are guaranteed to be town, mafia, werewolf and malefactor.

This game will hopefully enter signups within 1-2 weeks but will not under any circumstances start sooner than July 7. Pre-in now or else :]
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

The Neighborhood

Just a normal day in the neighborhood, what the hell could go wrong?

The Basics
  • 13 players
  • No source material
  • Lightly absurdist Flavor
  • Coming to a mini theme queue near you...soon.
  • Preins available via PM.
  • No Hydras please.

Pre Ins
  • MURDERCAT

Spoiler: Full Rule Set
The Basics
  1. Day Phase: 8 days. Night Phase 2 days
  2. 36 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement.
  3. I have some unusual rules, please pay special attention to rules 4 5 and 13 in the general rules section.
  4. I have a "Don't play if you're not having fun" rule. Please avail yourself of it. There's no shame in requesting replacement if you're not enjoying yourself.
  5. Respect everyone's basic humanity. Do not be an asshole to people. Don't be a racist or sexist or really any other -ist. Respect other players displayed pronouns.
  6. This game is not explicitly bastard in the sense that I will never lie to you. However, as in all my games there is a potential for roles that are generally unpopular, non-standard balance as compared to the normal Mafiascum mod meta as well as swing.

General Rules
  1. Have fun. This is not an option. Games are only good when players are having fun. If you are not having fun, replace out. There is no shame in this. I have no problem with it. You are not a bad person. Both you and the game will be happier for it.
  2. The mod is always right. Always. Yes, even then. However, if you think there’s some confusion, and it absolutely can’t wait until the end of the game, send me a PM; do not break my game because you died when you didn’t think you should’ve.
  3. Days will continue until one of two things happen: a player is killed or a deadline passes.
  4. Please do not communicate with the mod in thread. Mod communication should not take place in the game thread. If I feel your question has an answer that the rest of the town needs to know about, I will make a game announcement. If you attempt to claim this is due to a question you asked I will count that as quoting mod communication.
  5. Do not be toxic in my game. Being toxic is subjective and I am the final say on what that means. If you have a problem with that, don't play my games. But I will forcibly remove players from the game if I feel like they are playing in a way that is insulting or rude to the other players in the game. You don't get to be an asshole just because you're playing a game on the internet.
  6. Do NOT quote your role PMs, OR any other form of communication from me unless it is something I have already posted on this thread. This is a modkillable offense. Depending on severity of the infraction you might get a warning instead of a modkill. Don't test this. You probably won't. Two warnings is an automatic modkill.
  7. Do not discuss the game outside of the game thread unless your role allows you to, in which case you may only do it during the specified times and in the specified threads. This is a modkillable offense.
  8. You’re required to post regularly. I prod after 36 hours of inactivity and replace after 24 hours of no response to the prod. This can be flexible if you PM me in advance.
  9. Once you’re dead, you’re no longer subject to the previous rule. As a matter of fact, once you’re dead, stop posting. I will permit one simple “bah” post and nothing more.
  10. In the event of a modkill, it will end the day.
  11. If a deadline passes without a player receiving the majority of the votes the day will end with no kill.
  12. The days in this game will last 8 days.
  13. If you don't get your choices in, your default action is NO ACTION.
  14. I will be especially harsh on players who are prod dodging. I will count posts with little or no game contact, or a pattern of posts with little or no game content as a prod dodge and will replace you out of my game. I expect activity and I expect everyone to be playing. See rule 1 about replacing out if you are not having fun or do not have the time to play.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by fferyllt »

error...sorry

Idic
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Cook »

Are you feeling lucky?

Then come on aboard for...

• Semi-open player-generated setup.
  • When you confirm you roll 3 d20's. I then make a role PM according to the table linked above, make any changes necessary, and then rand the setup.
  • It'll be role madness fun like Grand Idea but even MORE random! 12,000 plus role combos!
  • 13 players.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

reworking
Last edited by ManateeDude on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:02 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

borkgame (reviewed by Syryana)

13p (10v3 Single Mafia Faction)
Straightforward Central Mechanic - Players can accumulate "shards" to become demonic, and potentially alter what powers they have access to - at a cost
Alternate Mafia Win condition available and public based on number of demonic players in the game. Non bastard in any other way
Hydras ok - heads must be public and no more than 3 heads
Six pre-ins avalable
pre-in full

Pre-ins:
  1. Snarky fishes (Bell/fferyllt)
  2. Prism
  3. Here There Be Dragons (cephrir/Save the Dragons)
  4. Medea the Alien (cabd/penguin_alien)
  5. ManateeDude
  6. Annie Edison (notscience/The Bulge)
beefycheese
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia

• 21 players themed game based on the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV that has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime
  • Special Mechanic
  • Based on and full of spoilers of the base game (strictly 2.0 content)
Coming to large theme queue soon

Pre-ins:
  • ArcAngel9
  • Toogeloo
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

• Enjoy a 21 player bastard game.
  • Due out in December, provided the queue agrees.
  • Pre-ins allowed. Please PM both Titus and Blade Dancer.
  • Hydras allowed provided they disclose identities to the mod and backup mod.
  • Max 2 heads per hydra.
  • Game is swingy.

Spoiler: Here's what you know
    1. There are five group-scum in the game. They are known as the Enemies of Justice.
    2. Scum have daytalk and multi-task.
    3. Scum cannot assign their roles.
    4. Third parties may or may not be present.
    5. There is one player who is investigation immune and is unaware of it. All investigations on that player that succeed will come back as "The Unknown", even if a player name is not a valid feedback for the investigation or if the player is not normally an eligible target. (Ex: An investigative result that would come back with a yes/no result would get "The Unknown" instead.)
    6. The identity of The Unknown may change throughout the game with no choice of The Unknowns past, present or future.
    7. There is one explicitly random element in the game. Any action is not impacted by this "randomness" in any way unless warned of the possibility of such either by this post or in their role PM.
    8. No roles have "sanities" such as paranoid, insane, etc.
    9. No Godparents or the like exist aside from The Unknown.
    10. The Moderator hates town winning by night play, so you expect some misleading results that are not moderator lies. This includes guilty or innocents that change or are misleading.
    11. Alignment changes are not possible unless explicitly mentioned in your PM. There is no cult or anything like it.
    12. Alignment changes that do not violate the above are possible.
    13. You can rely on anything the moderator says to be true at the point in time that I say it.
    14. There are no other bastard elements other than what is described here.
    15. You may ask
      privately
      if something is bastard and out of bounds. I will answer privately. If I feel it is necessary to announce, I will.
    16. I will not likely announce unless it gets asked multiple times or its an oversight to be included here.
    17. The goal of this setup is novel fun.
    18. This setup is swingy and impossible to test perfectly for balance. You've been warned.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

                        
Coming soon to a theatre near you...

Meeting Location - LARGE THEME FORUM
Meeting Time - IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS

Calling on all available actors!
  We have
sixteen
roles to fill, and up to
eight
can be taken before official casting begins!  

Game Features

Spoiler: Welcome to the Show!
- No day and night or power roles. Instead, our show progresses through a series of events! At least five, but no more than ten.
- Events are like mini-games -- and you've gotta stake your life on the line to play!
- Our legal team has notified me that we are obligated to remind you this is all just a part of the show.
- Events typically involve a group decision, many small individual decisions, or perhaps something else entirely!
- Every game will almost always involve all players.
- If they don't, players who are waiting for a game to end will likely not have to wait much longer than a typical night phases' length.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: The Stagehands
- Four of you are not contestants, but rather greedy stagehands coming after the prize money! Gasp!
- The stagehands have access to secret info about the games. What this secret info may be is also a secret.
- The stagehands have a two-shot factional ability to sabotage the games in their favour.
- Sabotage may cause the rules of the game to be deceptive, add new rules, or go back on previously-stated rules.
- Sometimes sabotage is publicly announced, sometimes it isn't. It all depends!
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Our Promise to You
- Our show is bastard; however, it is guaranteed to not contain any of the following:
- Cults, mid-game alignment changes, or secret wincons.
- Ridiculous moderator lies.
- Direct moderator influence, including during the pregame.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: The Fine Print
- Our show does, however, include the following:
- Minor elements of misdirection.
- Sabotages may occasionally cause additional/different effects to happen than were previously stated by the moderator.
- There may be elements of randomness within the confines of some games, but they are influenceable and uncommon.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Note to Aspiring Actors
- Actor health and safety is guaranteed!

- Any injury, physical or mental, will be compensated for.

- We believe the set is perfectly safe some of the time!
- More importantly, always remember to have fun out there! Go make tons of laughs!
[/spoiler]
Roles Cast: 8/8
[/font]
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:28 am

Post by fferyllt »

Shakespeare uPick
A 17 Player Large Theme Game

Moderator: fferyllt
Reviewers: Syryana, PenguinAlien
Backup Moderator: Syryana

Game will be based upon the works of Shakespeare.
Players will choose 3 characters, places and/or things from Shakespeare's works and submit them in order of preference
Preferences will be honored on a first-come first-served basis.

I'll develop and balance the game from those choices.
Alignments will be randomized and roles revised as needed after the roles are initially designed.
No bastard elements!
WOTM is in effect. Please let me know if you're avoiding any players and I will keep that in mind both for initial sign-ups and if replacements are needed.

Hydrae are welcome.

8 pre-ins will be accepted. Pre-ins remaining: 0. If you missed a pre-in slot and would like me to PM you when the game goes into sign us, let me know!

Pre-ins:

Dunnstral
NotScience hydra
Lady Lambdadelta
GuyInFreezer
Gamma Emerald & marcistar hydra
Sir Cakez
Lukewarm
Wisdom

Idic
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Squid Game
A 21 Player Large Theme Game

Moderator: PookyTheMagicalBear
Reviewers: Jingle
Backup Moderator: TBD

Game will be based on the Netflix Show. Knowing the flavor can be helpful, there may be spoilers that will impact your future viewing pleasure.

Game role breakdown will be
6 Mafia
:
15 Town

Expect Chaos, Lots of Death, Swingy Mechanics / Events.

Our Esteemed Reviewer commented:

"I promise not everyone will die while playing this game. Maybe. Also, I will be watching to see what everyone decides."

11 pre-ins will be accepted

Hydrae are not allowed

Hopefully We can launch by November depending on Recruitment Efforts in Random Subway Stations
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/prein
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ready to die to a post restriction that i absolutely hate - edit: my b i thought this was the signup thread for pooky's game and i didnt realize thread title my B LOL
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1439, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Squid Game
A 21 Player Large Theme Game

Moderator: PookyTheMagicalBear
Reviewers: Jingle
Backup Moderator: TBD

Game will be based on the Netflix Show. Knowing the flavor can be helpful, there may be spoilers that will impact your future viewing pleasure.

Game role breakdown will be
5 Mafia
:
16 Town

Expect Chaos, Lots of Death, Swingy Mechanics / Events.

Our Esteemed Reviewer commented:

"I promise not everyone will die while playing this game. Maybe. Also, I will be watching to see what everyone decides."

11 pre-ins will be accepted

Hydrae are not allowed

Hopefully We can launch by November depending on Recruitment Efforts in Random Subway Stations
/pre - in
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

@mod please delete this, this was supposed to be a pm.

:facepalm:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Calling all boomers, I'm working on a project to bring back some classic open setups that have been forgotten over the years.

First up is Pick Your Poison, a neat little setup where the scum get to choose the PR's the town gets. If it goes well, I'm hoping to run some more of the setups discussed in that thread. Come sign up in the Open Queue!
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

Running 3d5x2d3 but it's 4d5x2d3 ! it's both a superlarge and multiball ! surely 2 bad ideas cancel each other out right?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hint: They don't
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

true

bottom text
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Cook »

but on the plus side it'll be funny
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hint: It won't.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Queue”