Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Bee like Nancy
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Bee like Nancy »

Spoiler:

Thanks to Aristophanes for this far out graphic.

Currently in signups

Make sure to /in with the old lady/old man you dig the most

Replacements welcome!
Last edited by Bee like Nancy on Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Cards of Destiny Mafia

Are you the master of your own fate? Or a prisoner just like the rest?

A simple question will decide your role. So choose wisely~
Coming to a Mini Theme near you soon

Pre ins:

6/6
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:11 am

Post by beeboy »

Why does everyone have a gun? (Blitz)
Coming to a queue near you!!!

Spoiler: Setup
11 Vanilla Town
3 Mafia Goon

Every player has a gun they can use during the day that has a 15% of killing the target. Shots are made in public using the hurt tag.
You may only shoot once a day, shot rand will be done in a modding PT that will be released in the post game. You may not shoot in the first or last 12 hours of a day phase.
Guns are disabled if the day starts in ExLo. If the day starts in MxLo guns will be enabled for the entire day, scum will also win as soon as they reach parity.

If randomness is not for you, you should probably avoid joining this game.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by FakeGod »

What happens when three
monsters
take part in a human masquerade ball?
Come find out in this dance game that is played under
complete anonymity
!
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:55 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Coming soon...

MafiaSunny

A Mini Theme game for 13 players coming once North Carolina's tourism department gives us more source material
PM me if you're interested, no formal pre-ins until I enter the queue because I don't know which queue it'll be yet
Last edited by D3f3nd3r on Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PRE IN
green shirt thursdays
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

WHEREWOLF!

Where are the wolves hiding in the village?
Semi-open mini-themed game based on an IRL game I play Click here for the Board Game Geek. Click here for the fandom wiki of the game

Exciting voting mechanics! Changes to day phases! Logic Based Deduction! No Vanilla Townies!

0/5 Pre-ins, come grab a slot now!
Click here for queue information.

Spoiler: More details
1) Voting is done secretly, you'll never get a vote count.
2) Day is split up into 2 parts. Accusations: where you vote on players to put on The Ballot. The Ballot: where you vote between the 2 players with the most votes from Accusations.
3) All players have a named role but there's a lot more roles than players.
4) Roles are never revealed upon death.

Spoiler: Full Role list
RoleCMFactionAbilities
Alpha Wolf
C
Wolf Pack
N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. N1+: You may attack any player killing them.
Pack Wolf
C
Wolf Pack
N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. N1+: You may attack any player killing them.
Wolf Pup
C
Wolf Pack
N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following night the wolves may attack twice
Defector
Wolf Pack
N1+: Cannot be killed by wolves, if attacked by wolves will be told who the wolves are. Village do not need to Eliminate you in order to win.
Clairvoyant
M
Village
N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
Wizard
M
Village
N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Mystic (M)
Medium
M
Village
N1+: Choose a dead player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
Witch
M
Village
N1+: Choose any other player and protect them from wolf attacks
Healer
M
Village
N1+: Knows who will die each night. May once per game save a player who is dying. Cannot save themselves.
Bard
Village
During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Non-Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
Innkeeper
Village
During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
Hermit
Village
N1+: Cannot be killed by wolf attacks
Monk
Village
N0: Is told 2 or more roles that are NOT in the game
Priest
Village
N0: Is told who the Sinner is (if any) and if there is a seducer in the game
Sinner
C
Village
No special powers
Seducer
C
Village
Can vote even if on The Ballot. During every voting, the votes cast against the seducer are halved (rounded up)
Farmer
Village
No special powers
Farmer
Village
No special powers
Jester
3rd Party
If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following day's Elimination will be cancelled regardless of votes and powers used. Wins if Eliminated on The Ballot.
Madman
3rd Party
If killed by the Wolves, the following night the Werewolves' first attack is cancelled. Wins if killed by the Wolves.

C in the second column notes Corrupt | M in the third column notes Mystic
N0 means Night 0 | N1+ means all nights from Night 1 onwards | N0+ Means all nights including Night 0

"When the moon is full, and the air is filled with howls, run and bar the door."
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:31 am

Post by The Bulge »

KIDSWITHLUNGS

ABACK-TO-SCHOOLSPECIAL

Despite inconclusive studies, an obvious lack of community preparedness, and near-universal condemnation by experts,
registrations are now officially being accepted for The Bulge's latest Micro Open, a guaranteed fast-moving, high-lethality game.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Isis »

Undertale Open: Chara's Folly is coming soon to either the Mini Theme or Open Queue. The open game series that has always let you choose whether to
Spare
your townreads or
Fight
your scumreads this time features a temporary scum you might spare or fight for a great reward or awful penalty. It's a mechanic inspired by Chara's role in the defeat of the town of Undertale S Open. Please submit pre-ins if you're interested in a heavily flavored but fully open game. Hydras suggested, secret alts without revelation to the moderator permitted.
Additional review of the game's open setup before it is queued/launched is appreciated.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 1379, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Coming soon...

MafiaSunny

A Mini Theme game for 13 players coming once North Carolina's tourism department gives us more source material
PM me if you're interested, no formal pre-ins until I enter the queue because I don't know which queue it'll be yet
Now that we have a number of players, I will take up to
pre-ins for this game. PM me!

(profile pic by datisi)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

B
ETRAYAL
M
AFIA
I

a themed game based on Betrayal at House on the Hill, coming soon to the Mini queue.
pre-ins are full but let me know if you'd like a PM when the game is in sign-ups!
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:03 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

I've had a couple of people suggest that I post the roles for the wherewolf game in here, so here it is. Feel free to message me if you have any questions :)

Spoiler: Full Role list
RoleCMFactionAbilities
Alpha Wolf
C
Wolf Pack
Pack Wolf
C
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pup
C
Wolf Pack
N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following night the wolves may attack twice
Defector
Wolf Pack
N1+: Cannot be killed by wolves, if attacked by wolves will be told who the wolves are. Village do not need to Eliminate you in order to win.
Clairvoyant
M
Village
N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
Wizard
M
Village
N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Mystic (M)
Medium
M
Village
N1+: Choose a dead player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
Witch
M
Village
N1+: Choose any other player and protect them from wolf attacks
Healer
M
Village
N1+: Knows who will die each night. May once per game save a player who is dying. Cannot save themselves.
Bard
Village
During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Non-Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
Innkeeper
Village
During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
Hermit
Village
N1+: Cannot be killed by wolf attacks
Monk
Village
N0: Is told 2 or more roles that are NOT in the game
Priest
Village
N0: Is told who the Sinner is (if any) and if there is a seducer in the game
Sinner
C
Village
No special powers
Seducer
C
Village
Can vote even if on The Ballot. During every voting, the votes cast against the seducer are halved (rounded up)
Farmer
Village
No special powers
Farmer
Village
No special powers
Jester
3rd Party
If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following day's Elimination will be cancelled regardless of votes and powers used. Wins if Eliminated on The Ballot.
Madman
3rd Party
If killed by the Wolves, the following night the Werewolves' first attack is cancelled. Wins if killed by the Wolves.

C in the second column notes Corrupt | M in the third column notes Mystic
N0 means Night 0 | N1+ means all nights from Night 1 onwards | N0+ Means all nights including Night 0
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 1384, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 1379, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Coming soon...

MafiaSunny

Now that we have a number of players, I will take up to
pre-ins for this game. PM me!
And we're now in signups!

(profile pic by datisi)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:37 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1385, lilith2013 wrote:
B
ETRAYAL
M
AFIA
I

a themed game based on Betrayal at House on the Hill, coming soon to the Mini queue.
pre-ins are full but let me know if you'd like a PM when the game is in sign-ups!
Now in sign-ups in the mini theme queue!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It always sounds morbid when you say it aloud, but I have a firmly held belief that we are defined by our darkest moments. Ever since I've been young, I've had a chip on my shoulder based on the way that I've been treated by others - small gestures like scoffing at a lanky awkward kid doing anything mildly athletic, more significant gestures like crossing the street when looking at a tall black kid in a hoodie on his way to class. This has translated to ambition, an eagerness to learn and be better, a drive to connect - I wouldn't approach life and work with the hunger that I have if I never experienced having nothing, and I never would have a drive to include, to bring people in if I didn't know what it felt like to be left out in the cold.

This experience is about one of those dark moments. It didn't start that way. It started with drugs, sure, not bad, but there's always an invisible line with drugs that when you cross it things are REALLY BAD but the closer you get to the line the better the experience is. That experience here was blended with fraternity culture. I'm sure just saying "fraternity culture" you have a picture of who we were in your mind and no we weren't THAT but there most definitely was some one-upping going on and there definitely was some "I AM STRONG DRUGS CANNOT AFFECT ME" and... I crossed the line.

But like I said, we are defined by our darkest moments. I lost my shit and yet I am still standing, but what did I learn? What parts of myself are only parts of myself because I tripped balls really REALLY hard?

welcome to

omg it's happening

hold me i'm dying or dreaming
or maybe just tripping

I
L
L
I
C
I
T
S
U
B
S
T
A
N
C
E
S
M
A
F
I
A

a 13 player mini theme game!

maybe possibly based on a true story maybe!

What You Are Getting Yourself Into:
  • 13 player Mini Theme Game - plan to /in to the queue this Monday.
  • No bastard elements (such as the ones described in this thread).
  • Mature themes! This is a game about doing lots of drugs. The goal is to tell the story about a drug trip through a mafia game - based on a true story, but everything you read won't be true. I swear a lot.
  • This game is hopefully balanced - FakeGod put his seal of approval on it a long, long, long fucking time ago. The game would not be approved in the normal queue, but it's not like CRAZY COMPLICATED. You dig?
  • Co-Moderated by Tammy!!!! Together, we will ensure that your experience will be as seamless as possible. Contact Tammy or me or Imperium if you're interested in pre-inning.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1389, Nachomamma8 wrote:
It always sounds morbid when you say it aloud, but I have a firmly held belief that we are defined by our darkest moments. Ever since I've been young, I've had a chip on my shoulder based on the way that I've been treated by others - small gestures like scoffing at a lanky awkward kid doing anything mildly athletic, more significant gestures like crossing the street when looking at a tall black kid in a hoodie on his way to class. This has translated to ambition, an eagerness to learn and be better, a drive to connect - I wouldn't approach life and work with the hunger that I have if I never experienced having nothing, and I never would have a drive to include, to bring people in if I didn't know what it felt like to be left out in the cold.

This experience is about one of those dark moments. It didn't start that way. It started with drugs, sure, not bad, but there's always an invisible line with drugs that when you cross it things are REALLY BAD but the closer you get to the line the better the experience is. That experience here was blended with fraternity culture. I'm sure just saying "fraternity culture" you have a picture of who we were in your mind and no we weren't THAT but there most definitely was some one-upping going on and there definitely was some "I AM STRONG DRUGS CANNOT AFFECT ME" and... I crossed the line.

But like I said, we are defined by our darkest moments. I lost my shit and yet I am still standing, but what did I learn? What parts of myself are only parts of myself because I tripped balls really REALLY hard?

welcome to

omg it's happening

hold me i'm dying or dreaming
or maybe just tripping

I
L
L
I
C
I
T
S
U
B
S
T
A
N
C
E
S
M
A
F
I
A

a 13 player mini theme game!

maybe possibly based on a true story maybe!

What You Are Getting Yourself Into:
  • 13 player Mini Theme Game - plan to /in to the queue this Monday.
  • No bastard elements (such as the ones described in this thread).
  • Mature themes! This is a game about doing lots of drugs. The goal is to tell the story about a drug trip through a mafia game - based on a true story, but everything you read won't be true. I swear a lot.
  • This game is hopefully balanced - FakeGod put his seal of approval on it a long, long, long fucking time ago. The game would not be approved in the normal queue, but it's not like CRAZY COMPLICATED. You dig?
  • Co-Moderated by Tammy!!!! Together, we will ensure that your experience will be as seamless as possible. Contact Tammy or me or Imperium if you're interested in pre-inning.
Pre-ins have filled for this game.

PM one of us if you want us to send you a pm when the game is in signups. :]
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

Alternate-KP

Alternate Life Choices

Going in to Open Signups on 18 September, 2020 (lmao i need 3 months of MS experience)
We have a pre-in! (hype)

This is a 13p Open Setup by Sirius9121, will be hosted by Sirius9121 who will be angry and eat your family if you don't pre-in.
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=84059 (setup)
Join if you value your life!
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

I wanna run a Grand Idea micro if there's interest. Anyone into that?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by FakeGod »

My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

8p Micro
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Have you ever wanted to play Grand Idea, but realized your dreams of never getting your own role picked? Or maybe you just want to play with
garbage
fine-dined roles created by the finest role creator, Jake The Wolfie? Do you wish to partake in the keeping of your eternal soul? Well, do I have a Grand Idea for you!

All you have to do is go to that one
haunted
normal mansion on that
blood-soaked
perfectly-dandy hill! A map can be purchased here! Act fast, before they run out of stock!

Grand Idea Mutation
Hosted by Jake The Wolfie
Co-Hosted by Gamma Emerald
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

BAD IDEA MAFIA III

ImageImage

Have you ever thought that voting was overrated? That you could just take things into your own hands? Do you ever just wish that you could day vig that scum instead of trying to convince 7 other people? Well, then this is the game for you. Bad Idea Mafia has a silly and crazy history on this site, and this is the third iteration of the game, this time with a semi-open setups that prevents the mass claim problems of previous iterations. All VTs are day-vigs and there is no voting, only vigs. If you want to be part of the next iteration of the worst idea in the history of mafia setups, this is the game for you.

I will be taking 5 pre-ins for the game.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:41 am

Post by angela »

the
things
we're
supposed
to
say
part
one
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XIV:

A Little
Boonie Told Me[/color]

A 15p Classic and Simplistic BooneyToonz Game with complete original flavor from the imaginative and depressive diary of fictional character, Little Boonie.

PM to Pre-In, ready to run mid-November.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea