Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

"War. War never changes.

In the year 1945, my great-great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he'd get to go home to his wife and the son he'd never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The World awaited Armageddon; instead, something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power.

People enjoyed luxuries once thought the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion-powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American dream.

Years of consumption lead to shortages of every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory. It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid. For myself, for my wife, for my infant son - because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes."

Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition

18-players Large Theme Game, coming soon.

Pre-ins available!
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by mastina »

At a town hall meeting, a group of individuals gathers to discuss affairs of a fine city. The meeting goes as such meetings typically go, with many ideas raised, much support behind these ideas, and yet conflicting opinions on how to go about implementing the idea, until ultimately some different topic takes priority, shifting discussion and tabling the prior matter until the next meeting.

Usually, as it happens, the only thing the townsfolk actually end up implementing is the last thing to be discussed, frequently something which wasn't even placed on the initial agenda. Quite often, as a result of an aired grievance, shared by a small vocal portion of the citizenry, a change is made abruptly which affects the whole community and not simply those in attendance.

Such bureaucracy doesn't tend to work well, but it is all they really seem to have and it's better than nothing. "It's not the best system in the world, it's just the
only
system in the world" is the common mindset to these proceedings, and as a whole, people tend to simply accept the results for what they are: imperfect, but leading to significant changes to the community that should theoretically be for the better.

"Now, I know we could use some renovation to the town square, but the gallows there are a city treasure! We simply can't replace them."

"But we don't even
use
them anymore. They're a relic of the past."

"Hmph. If I had
my
way, we'd still be using them! Why, so many of our issues would be solved if we could just get rid of the troublesome individuals in our community the old-fashioned way!"

"If you had
your
way, old geezer, those 'troublesome individuals' would be everyone except for you."

"That's beside the point."

"While I might not go to the extremes of ol' gramps here, I share his sentiment. It's undeniable we have our issues, here, and I think we all know what they are."

"Yeah!"

"We should rid our city of dirty cri--"

"Wolves!"

"...Uh, I was talking ab--"

"YEAH! WOLVES!"

"Why, just the other day, I was taking a walk during the night. I saw a wolf prancing about, and I was so startled that I fell on my back! I broke my tailbone from that fall! If it weren't for those damned wolves, I'd be fine!"

"Would you believe the nerve? I saw some wolf assaulting a group of punks! I swear those sweet innocent kids couldn't have done any harm with what I'm pretty sure were just some utility knives, yet that monster was clearly attacking them!"

"And wouldn't you know it? I saw a wolf holding an old lady as she was walking down a street! That was obviously harassment!"

"That's nothing. I was driving my car down Main Street, cruising at a fine 60 mph, and a wolf out of NOWHERE appeared in front of me! I swear it musta jumped out deliberately, to force me to swerve and wreck my car!"

"Isn't the speed limit on Main Street thirty?"

"What? Everyone does it."

"...No argument there."

"You think that's bad? Well, I tell ya. I had one of my chickens disappear overnight, with nothing but a blood stain remaining. And you know what I found? Tracks, tracks through the chicken coop door! There's no way that could have been anything other than a wolf murdering my poor chicken!"

"I think we can all agree then...
"It is time to...

Lynch the Wolves
."

"...Where do we begin?"

New Game
Lynch The Wolves

18 p Large Theme

Coming to you as soon as mastina finds a reviewer, has them pass the setup, and obtains a backup moderator.

NOTE:
Game was designed to be "Alisae-lite". As in, a game inspired by the aesthetic of an Alisae game. It is
not
role madness, but it is far, far, far, FAR from mountainous.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In 9 hours and 23 minutes,
you'll be mine
coming to the Large Theme queue with 15 players!

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Pine »

Coming this July...

Summer Camp Mafia

Some background: Pine was raised at a children's summer camp. My parents were the Camp Director and Program Director, and I grew up in the program. All summer, every summer. I met my wife there. These days, my sister is the Camp Director, my wife her assistant, and I am the Program Director.

This will be a VERY unusual game. It will run for eight weeks, and will mirror the real summer camp life.

Week 1 will be staff training, where we play minigames and test skills. At the end of the week, each player will be assigned a 'job,' whether as a lifeguard, counselor, nature director, boating, arts & crafts, etc. These roles will come with a variety of static powers and attributes which will not vary through the course of the summer.

Each subsequent week will have its own theme, as real camp does. While the full roster of themes (and their order) will be a surprise, previous years have included Pirate Week, Viking Week, Fairy Tale Week, Island Party, Wild West, and many more. These theme weeks will bring with them twists and alterations to the ruleset.

A major difference from regular Mafia is that players will not be voted out at the end of each day. Instead, their performance will be judged week to week on accomplishing objectives and figuring out that week's challenge. For example, if it is Pirate Week (a week not on the table this year), your task will be to scumhunt the pirates among the 'staff', with additional points given for players who talk and act like pirates.

The full ruleset is TBD, but BE WARNED. This game will *require* players to be highly active and engaged, as it will run Sunday night through Friday afternoon every week, with additional elements being added nearly EVERY day. Put on your GAME FACE, and be prepared to not lurk.

A high bar for WOTM will be set, and prospective players with fewer than ten games should expect to be turned away.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Pine »

^Disregard this. Pinecone’s arrival has made me realize that this was much too large a project to start right now. I’ll mod some less-ambitious games and put this together for next summer.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Maria Alt Mafia

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Maria/Sonia/Maki/Claire-uh you get the point." I have a ton of alts and I thought it would be fun to host a game of all my alts from any site and see if anyone would be interested!

Set up stuff:

-Role Madness
-Upick from my alts each one has flavor and it's own role

Taking 5 pre ins in this interests you! Please send 4 picks

Spoiler: All picks/alts
xsonianevermindx
MariaR
Elena Fisher
Maki Harukawa
Mary Saotome
Orihime
Felicity Smoak
UTJess
Claire Redifeld
Mikan Tsumikey
Ripple
Victoria Rafaeli
Winter Schnee
Irina Jelavic
Lock On
Nova Terra
Chelsea
Mercy
Ezorek
ScarletMask
Astrid. A
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Jack of All Trades
Psyche
he/they
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Psyche »

my mini normal in sign-ups now will feature provocative yaoi imagery and a new pagetopping votecounter bot that counts your votes without making a big deal about it

it is also the first mini normal to feature a setup pre-designed by your very own Normal Review Group!

join before it’s too late
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 3:21 am

Post by FakeGod »

Minuet's Trio

Sequel to Queen of Hearts

My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 am

Post by KittyMo »

Encore Mafia - Now Without Cults

You'll probably get nostalgic from this upcoming Mini Theme; you will receive the same (or a very similar) Role PM to one you have had before, with the particular game it was from being referenced. Player alignment will be randomized but which role is chosen is subject to mod and reviewer discretion. In completed games on the account you're signing up under, you need to have played as at least one non-bastard town role & at least one non-bastard mafia role.

4/6 pre-in slots are filled.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Ircher »

Want a fun, large game that is both simple and guaranteed to be balanced?

Sign-up for my large normal today!

Guarantees:
  • A normal, simple experience free from mod!WIFOM and mechanical trickery. Just, a normal game of mafia.
  • A guarantee of reasonable balance (courtesy of RadiantCowbells)! Everyone has a good chance to win!
  • Absolutely no multi-ball; only town and mafia! None of those icky kingmaker-situations to worry about!
  • Minimal to no flavor will be used! This allows you to focus on what's important!
  • An experienced and quality moderator.
Statement is officially endorsed only by myself.
[/list]

So head over to the normal queue and join today! All you have to do is /in large, and you are in!

Seriously people, please join! You won't regret it!
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Get ready, for I bring you Marineford Mafia!

Any anime veterans would know and understand what this is.

The game will be a Large Theme and Role Madness. So grab this opportunity while you still can!

Also, I need a co-mod, preferably someone familiar with the series and Large Themes, so PM me if you're interested in being one.
Get to know me here: clicky
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Blazblue cross tag battle!

That's right one of the best fighting games to bring 4 great words together is now coming to a mini theme near you!
Setup:
  1. Send me a list of the 4 words (RWBY Persona Undernight inbirth BlazBlue) You will get a role with a character from that world if everyone wants 1 world well too bad we're gonna have all 4!
  2. Every world will have a hood with factional abilities
  3. As with all Maria games this is role madness!

If you want to pre in let me know! 0/5
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1243, Mathdino wrote:
ou enjoy challenging, scumhunting-h
did u like this game mathdino and nsg modded? did u like dynamic duo mafia?????

if u did i have another thing like it in signups checkitout

players join with a partner and play in two concurrent micro-size games with the goal of winning both! it's like team mafia except I'm Modding It and It's Smaller
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: MooginSoosy

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Want some fast and furious fun? Enjoy not needing a whole wagon for bloodshed?

Welcome to Transformers Mafia in signups now.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76882
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Korina »

Hey, you there! Yea, you! I'm talking to you! Are you hyped about the new smash bros game being released? Do you like Mafia? Or UPicks? Or games without VTs, because fuck getting VT for the millionth time? Well, do I have a game for you, coming to the Mini Themed Queue sometime soon: SSBUPick!

This game is a multiball game, involving three teams (factions), with absolutely no bastard mechanics nor VTs!

Accepting pre-ins, full details here

The TL;DR is that this is a Themed UPick using mostly all the fighters from SSBU, (not the echo fighters nor the mii fighters).
You submit to me 5-15 names, I'll randomly pick one off of your list, make abilities based on your faction, and go from there.

Accepting up to 6 pre-ins.
(2/6 so far.)
Last edited by Korina on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:43 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I will be running another large theme uPick when Labyrinth ends!

Features include:

1) You get to pick your identitty!
2) There will be flavour!
3) Exciting role madness that remains dayplay driven with approximately 50/50 balance.

Features not included

1) Ginngie faking guilties on town.
2) NicoRobin on vig killing 2/4 of the scumteam.

Pre -ins:
Mastina
Gamma Emerald
NicoRobin
Innocent Children

and more when I start getting PMs back
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Flicker »

Now in the Open Queue: Watchmen Wanted!* It'll be my first game as a mod, and this setup's only ever been played once, so there's lots of opportunities for new, exciting things to happen. I'm planning on having 14 day/48 hour deadlines, and there might be a little flavor, but everything else you need to know should be on the wiki page. I'd really appreciate it if you joined!

(I tried to change it to Watchers Wanted, but no dice)
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

League of Legends: USuggest

The moderator will design a setup based on your role submissions and suggestions. To in, please pick three characters, objects or anything else in league. You can suggest one mechanic you would like to see (Healing delaying death instead of prevention) and one you would not (nightkill immune slots). You may also submit party preference. I reserve the right to change/modify/not use your suggestions on setup. Please keep all mechanics suggestions to two sentences.

Balance is not guaranteed but will be strived for. Cults are not allowed.

Game will be large theme.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Korina »

Hey, you guys like a fun™, balanced™ game™? No? Me too!
I love totally unfair games, like another Grand Idea Mafia!

Currently waiting on it to be queued in the Micro Queue, but I'll accept pre-ins for it!
This game is probably gonna be bastard, I'm not sure. Just assume it is, ok?
I cannot also confirm nor deny the existence of a cult or any other bastard role(s).

Pre-Ins:
RCEnigma
Irrelephant11
Invisibility
(One more slot!)

Edit: The game is live rn! Go sign up!
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Welcome to music photo mafia!

Do you love music? Do you love beautiful photos? Do you love friends? Well, I love all three so let's make a game out of it!

This is a 13p
hydra only game
  1. When signing up please tell me the name of your hydra and the 2 people in said hydra. Along with a photo and a song. You will get 2 parts of a role and you will pick a head to have a part of the role The music or the photo.
  2. When using actions unless stated otherwise you are going to target a hydra
    head
    not the hydra itself. If a hydra head is to die you must post on your main account.
  3. Flips will only happen when 1 hydra is fully dead
  4. Please no gorey photos or NSFW photos we're adults here (most of us anyway) act like it, please. (Also songs must be at least 2 minutes)
  5. This is a role madness game.
Pre ins 0/6
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Korina »

Everything Is (Still) A Lie Mafia

Hey, you! Do you like highly bastard games that don't end in one phase by a mod who's probably gonna get banned from modding* after this game?
Yes?
Well great!
Have I got a game for you!

This is a revival of wgeurts Everything Is A Lie Mafia!

I saw the idea, loved it, and immediately got to planning.

What does this game feature?
- Anything bastard!
- Lies!
- More Lies!
- All the lies!
- No VTs!
- Probably me as an actual slot somewhere!
- Fuck I shouldn't have said that!

This game is a 13p game.
There is no limit on how many hydra heads are allowed in the hydra, nor rules for activity for all heads of said hydra. (Just be warned, you may be instantly killed if you're a hydra with 10+ heads).

*I probably won't, however, everyone may hate me after this game, and that's fine.

Pre-Ins (2/6):
Kyoko Kirigiri
NicoRobin
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Boundaries of Reality

She journeyed to the other side
Ran past the trees, the warning signs.
She left her page unoccupied
And gazed upon the blurry lines.

She laid her eyes on ruined land.
Bizarre and odd, she thought she've seen.
Shelled carts, razed woods, and ashen grand?
Her frightened looks can only screen.

But still, she'll learn eventually-
Just how alone she really was.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:33 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Limbo

"We are in limbo. What happens next?" - Abdul Waheed

Game Features

• 14 Players, Large Theme
  • Modular Open, Full Reveal
  • Guaranteed to not be mountainous
  • Contains roles and/or role modifiers that would not and cannot be found in the Normal Queue
  • Day Phases are 12 days long; Night phases are 48 hours long
  • 48 hour prod timers; players are only allowed to be prodded twice before being replaced
  • Using WotM & WotC
  • Accepting pre-ins [6/7]
Pre-Ins

• MariaR
  • Almost50
  • Dunnstral
  • Sakura Hana
  • Kokichi Oma
  • Elsa Jay
Modular Setup and Turn Order:

• Modular Open setups are setups where all possible roles/abilities are known in advance, but the exact distribution and combination is not known.

• In a Modular Open, players would be informed that the following powers could exist: Doctor, Cop, Vigilante, Strongman, Paranoid Gun Owner, Naive, False, and Bulletproof.

• Players wouldn't be informed that the actual setup consists of a Town Aligned Naïve PGO, a Town Aligned Cop, and a Mafia Aligned False Doctor.

• As such, only the following roles/abilities have the possibility of existing within the game.

• Roles that are not listed
    cannot
    appear in this game.

• Roles/abilities that may appear in the game in their turn order: Toxic Goo, Green Goo, Motivator, Jail Keeper, Elite Bodyguard, Lawyer, Neapolitan/Vanilla Cop/Follower/Tracker.

• Role modifiers that may appear in the game in their turn order: Ascetic, Weak, Conditional, Activated, Indecisive, Hated, Loved, Ninja, Percentage, X-Shot.

• This game will be using Reasonable Action Resolution [RAR] to resolve Night Actions.

• Reminder
    : flavor is for fun and is not indicative of roles, alignment, or anything else game related. For ensuring Flavor Unbreakability, the flavor matchup to each role/ability in the possible Role PMs has been randomized, rewritten, and/or created for this very purpose.

• This game has been reviewed and has found to be evenly balanced, but a little swingy.
In post 43, Jingle wrote:Assuming Ari doesn't see any gaps in my logic (which to be fair, is entirely possible), I'd sign off on the balance with the disclaimer that it's a little swingy.
In post 55, Aristophanes wrote:I would also sign this from reading the thread and these answers
Possible Role PMs:

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Despair the Endless.

[Win Condition/Alignment goes here]. Please reply to this PM to show that you have confirmed. Here is the link to the discussion thread. You have no abilities besides your voice and your vote. Best of luck.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Wrath the Vengeful.

[Win Condition/Alignment goes here]. Please reply to this PM to show that you have confirmed. Here is the link to the discussion thread. Best of luck.

Besides your voice and your vote, here are your other abilities:

He Who Laughs Last
[Passive]: You are
Toxic Goo
. Anyone who targets you with an ability will die of poison at the end of the following Day Phase. They will be alerted that they have been poisoned and will be able to use their vote, be a viable lynch candidate for that Day Phase, and use any day abilities (if they have any).

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Envy the Jealous.

[Win Condition/Alignment goes here]. Please reply to this PM to show that you have confirmed. Here is the link to the discussion thread. Best of luck.

Green With Envy
Green Goo
. Anyone who targets you with an ability will become Green Goo, losing any abilities they may have, but their alignment will remain the same.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Charity the Compassionate.

Nothing Sought, Nothing Found
[Active]: You are an
Motivator
. You may target a player, allowing them to use an extra action the following Night Phase, if they have any abilities. If your target does not have any active abilities, then nothing will happen to them and they will not be informed that they were Motivated.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Diligence the Successful.

Better Safe than Sorry
[Active]: You are a
Jail Keeper
. You may target a player, simultaneously role blocking and saving them from all kill attempts.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Temperance the Restrained.

Chains of Command
Elite Bodyguard
. In addition to protecting another player during the Night, you will kill whomever tried to kill your same target, but you will still die in the process.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Pride the Arrogant.

There's Always a Catch
Lawyer
. You may protect a player from any investigations during the Night, causing your target to Investigate as the least incriminating result to any investigative roles e.g. Vanilla [Vanilla Cop/Neapolitan], Town [Cop], No Target [Tracker/Follower].

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Lust the Lascivious.

Good Cop, Bad Cop
[Active]: You are an Alignment Cop. You may target a player, in an attempt to discover their alignment. Town players will return as 'Advantage' and scum will return as 'Hardship'.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Gluttony the Voracious.

Ice Cream!
Neapolitan
. You may investigate a player in order to discover if they are Vanilla or not. Only Vanilla Townies will return 'Vanilla' results, all other roles will return as 'Not Vanilla'.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Forgiveness the Absolved.

Have Mercy Upon Us
Vanilla Cop
. You may target a player during the Night, investigating whether or not they are a Vanilla Townie or not. "Vanilla" results are given for any role that doesn't have any individual powers (e.g., Vanilla Townie, Mafia Goon, a Serial Killer with no other powers); "Not Vanilla" results are given on all others.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Humility the Modest.

A Bird in the Hand
Tracker
. You may select a player, learning who they targeted, but not what type of action they performed.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Sloth the Indolent.

All Work, No Pay
Follower
. You may select a player, learning what form of action they took, but not who they targeted.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Kindness the Affectionate.

Selflessness
Ascetic
. You are immune to all night actions except night kill attempts, reflexively role blocking anyone who targets you during the night.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Chastity the Celibate.

Close to Godliness
Activated PASSIVE ABILITY
. During the night, you may attempt to activate your ability.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Acedia the Negligent.

Once in a Blue Moon
[Passive]: You are a
Conditional POWER ROLE
. Your action will fail if [PREDETERMINED EVENT] happens.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Justice the Fair.

For Your Own Good
Hated
and require one less vote than normal to be lynched.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Prudence the Wise.

Better to be Loved than Feared
Loved
and require one more vote than normal to be lynched. This modifier will stop working during MyLo and LyLo.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Greed the Avaricious.

Everything and Anything
Ninja
, as such you will never be seen targeting anyone by roles such as Trackers, Watchers, or any other similar investigative roles.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Courage the Strong.

Achilles Heel
Percentage POWER ROLE
. Your ability has a #% of working.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Rebelliousness the Rejector.

Weak Willed
Weak POWER ROLE
and if you target a player with an anti-town win condition, you will die.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Ignorance the Blind.

No Sight like Foresight
[Passive]: You are an
X-Shot POWER ROLE
and only have X amount of times you can use your ability.

Welcome
USERNAME
. You are Dishonesty the Devious.

Fool Me Once
[Passive]: You are an
Indecisive POWER ROLE
. Your Indecisive modifier restricts you from using your ability on the same target two nights in a row, regardless if you were successful or not the first time you used it.
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:01 am

Post by FakeGod »

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:31 am

Post by BNL »

...What? You need my help?

Huh? There's a Mafia within you and you have been having trouble eliminating them? What a failure of a town! You know, I'm a very busy man, and I don't have time for those kind of simple stuff, so please get out!

...it's been going on for a year already?

Fine, whatever. But please, I really need my rest, so I will have time to see only two people per day. And you had better make sure this isn't a waste of my time, or you know what you're getting from me!

Coming soon to the blitz queue! Setup: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=77376
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020

Return to “Queue”