Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 am

Post by TonyMontana »

The Walking Dead

The zombie apocolypse is here. Will you gather against the geeks or will you turn on eachother?

• BaM game - flakers will be modkilled and banned, no exceptions.
  • Based mostly on the first season of the tv show.
  • There might be cults. Not sure yet, just fair warning if you hate cults.
  • There will be zombies. Pretty sure of this one.
  • 13 players
  • 1 week days
  • As per usual, experimental roles are a possibility.
Requirements for pre-in
:
  • One completed game.
  • Having seen the show / read the comics. (It's just six episodes, check it out you haven't)
  • The above requirement can be waived if you've played in my games before.

PM to pre-in (supply limited, first come, best served)
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

--Eden of the East Mafia--

He became a prince out of necessity. He had come to the realisation that the future we all hoped for would never come to pass unless someone volunteered to become a sacrificial lamb. It wasn’t what he wanted out of life, but he did it anyway. He became a prince in this world without a king. But what exactly did he have to do to become a prince? The answer still eludes me today.

Greeting. My name is Juiz, the host and concierge for the Eden of the East Mafia, soon reaching the top of the Mini Normal queue. Though on a much smaller scale, and different goals, than the original Game run by Mr. Outside, this looks to be just as promising.

Flavour knowledge is recommended to avoid spoilers, but not needed. However, due to several, possibly game breaking abilities, IC status is required. Pre-/ins are currently being accepted.

Noblesse oblige. I pray that you choose to become a saviour.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Vi »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Greeting. My name is Juiz, the host and concierge for the Eden of the East Mafia, soon reaching the top of the Mini
Normal
queue.
Pika pi?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

The One Ring survived.
And after all the festivities died and came to a close... the first winter snow began falling, and all the residents of Rivendell realized that they made a grave mistake: they let Gollum sneak away from Rivendell with The One Ring.

Other mysterious events transpired in front of their eyes, yet they were powerless to stop them. One brisk morning a Fellbeast flew away from the pile of dead Mordor and Isengard scum. Re-examining the bodies one more time Elrond Half-Elven of Imladris realizes that
The Witch-King of Angmar
has disappeared. With Sauron’s chief servant missing in action, and the other eight Nazgul un-accounted for, Elrond again summons a council together. He selects a small group of their strongest warriors- men who fought in the last Battle of Rivendell- and sends them on their way to hunt Gollum and destroy The One Ring, once and for all.

In the land of Mordor where The Shadow lies, the eight remaining Nazgul await the return of their Lord and Master. They whisper to each other in the tongue of Mordor, and sharpen their Morgul Blades. The battalions of Orcs are depleted; the allies of Sauron have retreated to the far reaches of Middle-Earth, afraid of both the Unified Kingdom of Gondor and the remaining Servants of Sauron. The wing-beats of a Fellbeast are heard, and a terrible shriek brings the Nazgul to their senses. As the Fellbeast lands, the Nazgul lower their heads for their master.

The Heroes of Rivendell, after scouring the many corners of Middle-Earth, finally corner and kill the vile Gollum, taking The One Ring from its cold, clammy hands.

Gollum, Serially-Killing Survivor, Executed Pre-Game!

The One Ring is heavy, and it calls to the Heroes in their sleep. The sweet voice of Sauron whispers to them of promised power and wealth. But the power of the Elven Rings prevails over them, and they safely bear The One Ring to Mordor. The Black Gates swallowed them like the maw of Carcharoth, and they descended into Mordor. At the slopes of Mount Doom the remaining servants of Sauron convened in a last meeting. The Heroes blended in with them, hoping to execute both the master and the thralls in one fell attack. The power of the Elven Rings bestows on them stealth and speech to disguise themsleves amongst The Enemy. Both Nazgul, Elf, Man, and other form of dark creatures collide in the final batte.

Surrounded by His servants the Heroes play a deadly game.

This is the final battle of Middle-Earth. Should the forces of Mordor fail, The One Ring shall be cast into the fires of Mount Doom and be lost forever, winning the day for the Forces of Light. But if the Nazgul slay the remaining Heroes of Light, then Sauron would awaken, and he will smite all the land in a second darkness.

"And on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth."

Welcome to
The Might of Mordor
, a Mini Theme for 12 players that is a pseudo-sequel to the large game Plum and I designed.

The main difference in this game is that the "town" are the Servants of Sauron, and the "mafia" are the remaining Heroes of Light. (So, any "hero" who survived the last game is possibly in this game.)

Expect some odd mechanics (The One Ring is back!), some odd powers, and of course: lots of Nazgul, blood-curling shrieks, Morgul Blades, and the occasional Elf.

Flavor knowledge is not required, though you would do well to have some background on Lord of the Rings. I am going to require previous experience of two theme games, since this will have both odd roles and some odd mechanics.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Literally Anything UPick

Here's how it works.
13 Players sign up, I'll have them PM me anything they want to be. Ninjas, Theories of Immortality, Cossacks, Dinosaurs, Emperors, Vidya Game characters, Physics concepts, Planets, Viral diseases, etc. ad infinitum.

Anything.

You submit it, we'll work around it.
We assign alingments/roles and create a game based off submissions.

PM me for pre/ins. Signups start Jan 17th-ish.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

So what's happening in the 7 kingdoms? The Wall is under threat. A vile boy-king sits on the Iron Throne. Across the sea a true dragon may have awakened and greatness may await (die plz Dany). So just the usual then.

Oh, and Winter is coming, but only the men of the Night Watch seem to care. The Lannister's hold from Casterly Rock to King's Landing and the Wolf King Robb Stark grows desperate. The war must end soon. A confrontation is imminent. To the victor goes the spoils, or well they will if anyone's alive by the end of it to cling to the crown. But is the true threat something everyone's ignoring? Does it come from the lands beyond the wall? Does it come from across the sea? Well, not today, everyone's only concerned with the present after all.

A Storm of Swords Mafia, is imminent(ish).

- Not a direct sequel to A Clash of Kings (obv)
- We'll require two completed games on the site as a minimum (exceptions may be granted on a case by case basis, no harm PM'ing us to see at least). Other than that if you're not on our blacklist (and you're probably not, I mean what are the chances? It's very small) you're good to go.
- This will be a game with 25 players and days will have a deadline of 2 weeks unless otherwise stated.
- 3 pre-in spots remain.
- Hydras are welcome too.
- Flavour knowledge may help, but it's certainly in no way required.
- Cool* flavour will be used throughout

*please note the Eddard Stark modding account takes no responsibility if you find the flavour to be on par with that of the worst type of fanfiction imaginable. That is all.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:10 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Execution Mafia

13 players are living in an old puritan village. Some of them killers, all holding secrets. Will you make the right choice of the executioner or will you let the kill fall into the mafia's hands?

Setup:
-Closed
-13 players
-Each day players vote for who they want to make the daykill, giving one player all the power to decide the kill. The player who reaches the majority of votes will get to make the kill.
-Each night players privately vote for who they want to make the nightkill. Mafia votes count as two. The player who gets the majority of votes will get to make the nightkill anonymously.
--Players cannot vote for themselves in either.
-Roles will be revealed upon death
-Daystart
-Deadlines will be 3.5 weeks/3 days (weekends count as 1 day)

Taking 5 pre-in slots!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

American Gods Mafia

An 18-player Large Theme Game based on the novel by Neil Gaiman
  • My typical ruleset (day extensions will be granted if we have to deal with prods and replacements)
  • NEW GAME MECHANIC: "Sacrificing" allows you to lynch an additional player twice during the game. Doing so resurrects a dead player, even though this is a reveal game! (details to come)
  • NEW GAME MECHANIC: "Going Backstage" allows you to vote temporary masonrys for each night. You and your friends can build your very own private UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE! (details to come)
  • Flavor knowledge is not necessary. Alignments were randomly assigned to flavor names, followed by a random matching of town and scum roles to these flavor names.
A storm is coming...
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Kdub »

Kdub, Kise, and ReaperCharlie present...

Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders

This will be a 26-player large theme. It is strongly recommended that players have completed at least one theme game on MS before signing up. Familiarity with the source material may be useful, but is not required. This game will not have any cults or other roles that can alter alignment.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Zang »

Fringe Season 3 Mafia

A 13 player mini theme game based on season 3 of Fringe. Modded with euriospritus' permission.

This game is heavily bastard so I require at least 2 games completed to join, one of which being a theme game. However, I reccomend more.

I'm still working out the flavor but it will probably be minimal if there is any.

I am accepting pre-ins.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Zang »

Also, anyone that has not seen the show will be at a disadvantage.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Empking »

Monastery Mafia

There exists a monastery. In this monastery are monks who are mostly mute. This is not about them. This is about another monastery, one not far off that took its inspiration from the monastery I mentioned previously. This new monastery is where the events of Monastery Mafia takes place. Hurrah.

This is a game for eight players that though its not a mostly mute monk game it
completely rips off
pays homage to the very interesting role mechanics in that game that haven't really been explored to their full potential. I should probably warn you (if it wasn't already pretty obvious) that there is the potential for a pretty harsh post restriction in this game.

This isn't an overly complicated game (though it features an awful lot of power roles) and if you're interested in expanding your horizons to include a closed micro game then I'd recommend it whole-heartedly.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Andrius wrote:
Why did you kill me?!? :(
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

RichardGHP presents:

ATTN: All ESU agents. Urgent meeting - return to HQ immediate -
Ω
Elite Scumhunting Unit Headquarters 213 Brough Avenue, London U.K. February 1, 2010, 1500h

Thirteen seats.
Twelve agents.

The twelve Elite Scumhunting Unit agents filed into the meeting room in order, from left to right from the commander’s perspective:
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu and Nu.
The fifth seat from the left was empty.
Thirteen seats.
Twelve agents.

The twelve agents sat down in their seats.
“Thank you all for coming at such short notice,” the commander said. The commander was known within the ESU as Omega.
A long pause.
“As you may have noticed, we are missing an agent.” Omega said. “Epsilon has turned up dead in a war zone. To my knowledge, he had no reason, ESU or otherwise, to be there.”
Omega pulled out his satchel. Opened it and retrieved a photograph.
Epsilon, post mortem.
“This was received in the mail. On the envelope, it said “The clock is ticking". Towards what, and why Epsilon died, is what we have to find out.”

ESU is a
12 player Mini Theme
. The setup was
reviewed by Empking and bv310
and will be
moderated by RichardGHP
Players are required to have at least 1 completed non-newbie game
under their belt to be eligible for entry. The game will start no earlier than
March 3, 2011
. There are
5 pre-/in slots available.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Kise »

Nero Cain wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Why did you kill me?!? :(
US***
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I-POD Mafia

Listen to the music of MagnaofIllusion.
Payola provided by AlmasterGM, Andrius and Empking

Everyone has their favorite songs, artists and kinds of music. You can learn a lot about someone by listening to a select of their song selections you find on their MP3 player.

But sometimes the music takes on a life of its own. And the results aren't always ... harmonious.

IPOD Mafia is a 13 player Mini Theme game coming soon.

1. The game does not contain any cults, jesters or any sort of alignment changing roles.
2. The game is not a bastard set-up but should be considered swingy.
3. The game will use a bankable time system. Days will have a set duration limit and if the Day ends before that duration is reached any unused days will carry over into the next Day.
4. As always ... expect the unexpected.

I am now taking Pre-ins for the game. I have 6 slots and one is already filled. Please PM me if you are interested in Pre-ining for I-POD Mafia.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Just posting these for chronology purposes. :)
ReaperCharlie wrote:

The year 2043 seemed to have a lot to offer, but times are difficult when you can't take the skycar to work without fear of being thrown from its heights into the sprawling streets below. Vicious gangs ruled in Metropolis until the arrival of the Trifecta, a small but precise group of villainous tacticians. The price for organized crime tripled overnight with their arrival, and in the wake of their success, the Metropolis government completely folded under pressure. Law enforcement is at an all-time low, leaving common cityfolk to fend for themselves, hoping that few-and-far-between vigilantes will take up the abandoned mantle of providing protection for the innocent.

As if that wasn't all, the terror which already reigned the streets was augmented tenfold by the untimely appearance of the Evil Angel, who quickly became known as the very harbinger of death. An entire city block of skyscrapers was found burning, dark flames emblazoning a sinister emblem across the upper third of the buildings; the announcement of the judgement to come upon the citizens of Metropolis.

Your task, citizen of Metropolis, is to put an end to this trend of violence and lawlessness, by searching out the nefarious Trifecta in their own lair, the gigantic city of Metropolis. Once you find them, deal with them as only the righteous bringers of justice can. You must do this all while avoiding the terrible judgement of the Evil Angel. Can you survive?

To learn more about
Metropolis
Redemption
, or to pre-/in for this game, visit the wiki page here.

I'm hoping to get six or seven pre/ins for this game. If you are interested and want to pre/in for this game, make sure you meet the requirements below, and then sign yourself up on the wiki page. If you don't meet them, ask me if you can be one of those special cases.

Requirements:

- Two or more completed theme games
- Sufficient activity levels in past games
- Being "on my good side" in general
- Special cases may be accepted; ask.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Metropolis: Revisited
, presented by
ReaperCharlie

You are at an amusement park in the downtown area of a large city called Metropolis. This is the fourth in a series of Mafia games which take place in the Metropolis universe; the first was run on another Mafia site with a very similar theme. Two gangs called the Skull-Crushers and the Night Riders have been terrorizing the patrons of the amusement park, and fighting over their turf. The Skull-Crushers are a gothic gang with chains and black hair, and the Night Riders are a biker gang with leather and spikes. The object of the game is save yourself and the rest of the Citizens, and root out the gang members and kill them off before they have a chance to hurt you and any of your friends! Beware, however. There are many dangers that await you in the heart of the Big City, so watch your back!

Players:
24 players
Modded by:
ReaperCharlie
Backups:
SpyreX, Percy
Reviewers:
SpyreX, Percy

Game Prerequisites:

- Three or more completed theme games
- Experience with non-Normal mechanics
- Good references from past moderators
- Being "on my good side" in general

Pre-/ins are being accepted now.

Just add yourself on the wiki page.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

The Battle for Olympus

Featuring:

+Greek Gods with unique Powers and SUPERPOWERS
+UPick alignment of sorts
+Vanilla-less Setup
+20 players
+Two week Days
+No Cults, Survivorsz, or Jesters
+Flavor knowledge not required, but helpful

I guarantee you this game will be swingy, like all power-heavy games.

Requirements for /Pre-in:

+Not being on the Blacklist of a member of the Moderating Staff
+Three completed non-Newbie games
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:42 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

~
Harry Potter and the Wizarding War
~

Coming this July some time. This game will cover the entire breadth and scope of the Harry Potter universe, so if you haven't read the last few books for some odd reason, make sure to hurry up and read them! This game will likely have a very large player list, and to maintain a good level of friendship and fun, we are asking that everyone who joins this game please be on their best (Mafia) behavior! The game will have a whole lot of crazy mechanics and will have multiple factions and wincons, so please read up on the flavor as much as possible, as that will help you out a lot with playing to win! And everybody wants to win, right? It's the ultimate Harry Potter! :)

Players:
A whole lot
Modded by:
ReaperCharlie
Backup Mod:
xRECKONERx
Created by:
ReaperCharlie
Reviewers:
Plum, Empking, Faraday, Tarhalindur, SpyreX, dramonic

Game Prerequisites:

- Three or more completed theme games
- Experience with non-Normal mechanics
- Good references from past moderators
- Being "on my good side" in general ;P

Pre-/ins are being accepted now.

Just add yourself on the wiki page.
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Xalxe »

FUCK YOU REAPERCHARLIE

I WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS

IF IT WAS IN FALL

AFTER I'M AWAY ALL SUMMER

YOU MUST DELAY IT
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Nope. We're releasing it specifically coincidentally with the release of the final movie.

Tough luck! :( If you'd still like to help with the game though, I can arrange that... :)
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ok, got your PM. ^_^

Wheeee this'll be fun!

Well... never mind. WOULDA been fun. :(
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Chronopie »

I just signed up For Andy's Olympus. Don't make me Choose, I want to /in for Both.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

Like the choice would be hard... Harry Potter, bro.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Juls »

Place holder for Dexter Season 2. Will add more information later.

See Dexter Season 1 for a preview of the flavor/modding style.

Current Pre-in list:

1. Budja (un-confirmed)
2. Debonair Danny DiPietro
3. Sotty7
4. SocioPath
5. LynchMePls
6. GMan

Details:
  • Not accepting any more pre-ins until I get confirmation from Budja. If no confirmation in 1 week, then will open up final pre-in slot
  • Game will be 12-13 players.
  • You should know the subject material.
  • Will likely be limited reveal (i.e., on death will only reveal Character name and Alignment, not role)
-------------------------------------
Juls

Return to “Queue”