Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Vi wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:/in for super hero
You want this thread.
I posted in that thread, I have no idea how my post got moved here. I have never seen this thread until I clicked the view your posts up top and saw it.

very weird
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 am

Post by SlySly »

/in for super hero
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
fallen angel
fallen angel
Mafia Scum
fallen angel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by fallen angel »

/in for super hero
fallen angel
fallen angel
Mafia Scum
fallen angel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by fallen angel »

My apologies, I didn't realize that the Mini Theme sign-up thread led here. :oops:
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Aha. The first post in the Mini Theme thread is linking to the blurb for Super Hero Mafia, here...
Retired as of October 2014.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Kdub »

Upcoming mini theme:

Seinfeld Mafia

The game about nothing.

This will be a nightless 12-player mini with a Deep South mechanic. PM me if you wish to pre-in.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Ythill »

Heh... I posted this in the mini theme queue but here's a copy for posterity.

Of Rogues and Curses

A gypsy-themed mafia game.

For generations, the ethnic clans of Slovakia have quietly competed for rugged tracts of land and scarce resources. Though there has never been a war between gypsies, the constant intrigue between the Ungrika and Servika peoples has forced many clans to return to the old ways, wandering the world in search of their fortunes. This is how you came to be in America…

Features
  • Mostly
    normal mechanics.
  • Intricately flavored, including flavor which may effect gameplay.
  • A few new and/or or heavily modified roles.
  • Automatic deadlines resulting in no lynch.
  • Tried and true activity rules that will set a strong pace.
  • No jesters, cults, or other bastardly twists.
Player Requirements
  • To play, you must have completed either one themed game or two non-open games without being force-replaced or modkilled for inactivity.
  • You may not play if your name is currently on my activity blacklist (these people know who they are).
  • For flavor reasons, this game will reverse the terms "night" and "day." If that is likley to confuse you, please don't sign up.
  • There is no need to send me proof of meeting the requirements. If I need it, I will ask you for it.
The set-up is currently being reviewed by Plum, Hoopla, and dramonic. It was designed to be swingy and to reward optimal role strategy from either team. I make no promises of balance, but you will definately be entertained.

I am accepting pre-ins as of this post. Please check my signature for updates.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

OH MANZ! INTERNETS MAFIA IS FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN! IT'S NOT INTERNET MAFIA FOREVER :V!

I'm looking at starting next Friday. I'll be confirming all my pre-/ins as this approaches!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Introducing: Journey to the New World Mafia

The journey from Europe to the New World is one few dare to make. Terribly dangerous, of course, and doubly so in these uncertain first days of exploration. Still, the gains to be had are too tempting to ignore, and any who wish to brave the hardships of the ocean crossing gain unimaginable freedom, wealth, and power. The trading company of
Waggon, Lynch, and Killian
are searching for those hardy individuals with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The ship embarks in mere days. Who wants to come aboard?

Details:
  • Large normal setup, 20 players
  • No previous games required to play
  • Currently accepting pre-ins!
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Coming sometime in 2011...

Spoiler: because this is really fucking long...
(Sorry about the varying image sizes, btw. I didn't notice until late in the process.)
(And no, I don't feel like explaining how that was possible.)

SaintKerrigan announces...

Red
vs
Blue

Mafia!

Some Notes:

- This is Red vs Blue. Expect an extremely bastard-mod game.
- The game is still very early in the design stage, but it will most likely wind up a 12-player Mini-Theme.
- Flavor will be drawn from the first five seasons of Red vs Blue only. (In other words, characters that did not appear in the first five seasons, like Agent Washington, will not appear in this game.) This may be subject to change.

It is not likely that this game will be run anytime before the Scummies of 2011.

Also, I will
not
be accepting pre-ins at this time. I
will
, however, accept "PMs of Interest", which basically means if you explicitly tell me that you'd be interested in playing this game, you'll receive updates from time to time on the status of the pre-game development.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Dreams. Mysterious things indeed. We don't know why we dream, what the point of it is, or even how our brain processes them. They can certainly be interesting, though. And that, my friend, is where our story begins. One time, 10 people fell asleep at the same time. Not really that interesting in and of itself. Unfortunately, the Nightmares had risen from the minds of the Dreamers and began the seizure of the Dream World. Now, when you're dreaming, you are sort of stumbling around in a self-absorbed state. You don't fully comprehend what's going on, no matter how ridiculous it may be. However, there's something called Lucidity - the awareness of Dreaming. This gives you incredible power if you can achieve it, because dreams are simply a creation of the mind. However, only 1 of the 10 was lucid. Realizing he couldn't defeat the 3 Nightmares on his own, he turned himself into the Dream Consciousness and broguth Lucidity to all the Dreamers. Will the 9 that are left be able to defeat the Nightmares?

Lucid Dreamer became the Dream Consciousness (Neutral Moderator) pre-game.

Lucid Dreamers

This is a fully open game. You
know
there are only the following in the game:
3 Nightmares
9 Dreamers

Helpful instructions (totally not a ripoff of the Percy's SA ones):

The Roles

DreamerImage
Dreamers
are normal people who have been pulled into the
Nightmare's
plot to have the Dream World to themselves. Fortunately, they've gained lucidity and can fight against the
Nightmare
. They begin the the game with the ability
Craft

NightmareImage
Nightmares
are terrifying creatures who prey off fear. Now, they want to take over the Dream World and make it a place where all dreams are horrible incidents. They begin the game with the abilities
Craft
and
Shared Consciousness

The Innates

CraftImage
During
Shadow
you may give yourself an ability of your choosing. You may not use this at the same time as any other ability.

The
Dream Consciousness
may reject your choice, so don't get too greedy. You will be allowed to repick.

Shared ConsciousnessImage
You are a
Nightmare
with XXX and YYY. You may communicate here during
Shadow
: <QT>.

The Rest

LightImage
During
Light
, the
Dreamers
focus on a shared meeting to determine who is a
Nightmare
, while the
Nightmares
try to evade detection. Eventually, the dreamers will all focus upon one person and force them out of the dream. After learning who this player was, the Dreamers will rest and
Shadow
will reign supreme.

ShadowImage
During
Shadow
, all the
Dreamers
and
Nightmares
strike out in an attempt to do what they can against the other faction. After all the actions are taken, the
Dream Consciousness
takes in everything and makes it so. After that,
Light
will come back to the Dream World.

Other notes: I'm finalizing what restrictions I'm going to have on actions crafted, but keep in mind the following:
- If you send in "Gift - Make someone a lightning rod bomb for one night", I will modkill you instantly.
- Use common sense. "I win" is not gonna be permissible.
- No global actions. See rule #1.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

(Also, if anyone feels like offering me feedback on the way I presented the flavor for my recent announcement, I'd appreciate it. It's a bit experimental for me, and I want to try and get it ironed out before I actually run the game.)

(And obviously I meant to say send the feedback via PM.)
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Cyclic Experimentation Set x01.

There were a few tortuous seconds of nothingness, then a blue light pierced the blanket of black.
An unnaturally bright blue pyramid appeared in the center of the five platforms. It slowly rotated through space, seemingly unconnected to this world. Every eye was fixated upon it, every mind felt its presence penetrating.
The pyramid pulsed once, then the platforms begin spinning circles in circles, until the whole chamber vibrated in response.

Thus begins the First Cyclic Experiment.

Game Information:
  • 25 Players.
  • This is a
    Closed
    Setup.
  • Expanded use of the "Cyclic" Mechanic featured in Mini 1040. Each night you may use your abilities and then you must pass them on to other players of your choosing. So make sure you are confident in your town reads!
  • No Cult / Jesters / Survivors.
Signup Requirements:
You must have completed a total of two games on site and capable of handling a Large Game and a changing environment.

/Pre-ins are now accepted!
Welcome to the Network.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

Post by Vi »

--Mafia of the Chosen Ones--

Thirteen years after the incident described as "Mafia on Holy Orders", the Alnara region was razed by an evil cult of money and power, backed by the influence and foreknowledge of the Fallen Prince.

On the western side of Alnara, an arena was constructed. Not content with merely murdering innocents, those who looked talented, clever, or strong were taken prisoner and brought to the arena as a spectacle. Each week, the arena hosted a brutal challenge - lethal mazes, mismatched pitfights, or simply torture - within which the captives were forced to fight to survive another week until they simply perished. Hope was only possible for those who were strong enough to survive a month in those arbitrary conditions.

This week's challenge? A game of Mafia... A mob of Righteous strangers - untrained civilians, united only by their refusal to swear allegiance to the forces of darkness - was herded into the arena. They were culled from all over the region, with no other ties to each other. A few of them were planted, of course... Demons of the same kind that opened the gates for this new world order thirteen years ago. The mob was ordered to find and kill the Demons among them until none remained - or be preyed upon until none remained. Of course, the Demons could secretly signal a hidden sniper to open fire on a particular civilian during the chaos of the lynch... It was all planned to be as protracted and brutal as possible.

From somewhere above, a Fallen Seraph gleefully watched as the crowd of humans was led into the arena, eagerly anticipating the senseless bloodshed to follow. At least, until another figure showed up. A Loyal Seraph apparated above the arena as well. Understandably concerned that this was hardly a fair fight for the civilians, the Loyal Seraph planned on evening the odds... and the Fallen Seraph took that as a challenge.

A desperate fight for survival on earth, silently manipulated by a unseen duel in the sky... A large crowd of rich onlookers filled the arena, eager to be entertained. If nothing else, let what could be your last week on earth be thrilling and worth the living!

*This game is for 25 players. There are 13 pre-/in slots, and as of right now just 1 of them is taken.
*Applicants need to have
two completed games
behind them and enough of a clean record that I don't hate them.
*This game will run in the early part of next January.
*The Holy Orders mechanic is now public and better than ever!
Rules (excerpt) wrote:
--
Hawt New Game Mechanic rules:

Instant Night.
There is no Night phase. The default action resolution time is immediately at deadline or lynch time. Actions submitted by players who die during the Day (i.e. by lynching) will not be counted.
Battery-Powered Deadlines.
With each vote count I will tell you what percentage of the Day remains. That percentage will decrease according to a number of factors, the most important one being genuine activity. When the percentage reaches 0%, the deadline falls and the Day ends.
QuickTopic Repost Policy.
Publicly posting QuickTopics that you are given for this game is grounds for modkill. Don't do it.
Revised Holy Orders.
You know the following mechanics are in the game.
*Pregame and before any Role PMs are sent out, each player must vote for two players to become Seraphs. In the interest of protecting game integrity, the mod may instill some election fraud into the process.
*Each Seraph may choose one other player (other than the other Seraph, silly) to partner with them in sort of a hydra relationship. Aside from being more fun this way, this also makes Seraph V/LA much less of an issue.
*One Seraph will represent the Demons, the other Seraph will represent the Righteous. You will not know which one represents whom, though - that will be decided after the elections.
*Neither Seraph may speak or vote inthread.
*Each Seraph will wield modlike power over the setup, capable of granting power roles, altering the mechanics, and so forth. This power is tempered by the cost they must pay to use each of these abilities, measured in Faith.
*Most Holy Orders can only be used once.
*Some Holy Orders will cost more or cost less based on when they are used.
*Each real-time day both Seraphs' Faith will increase by 10%, rounded down. If this is increase would be 0, that Seraph's Faith will increase by 1 as something of a pity gesture.
*Each time a lynch is achieved (someone must be lynched; No Lynch doesn't qualify) both Seraphs will receive a boost in Faith proportional to the remaining battery power.
*If a Seraph dies somehow, there will be an extreme penalty for that Seraph's faction.
Basically, read the Role PMs from Mafia on Holy Orders. Expect that sort of thing again.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

Cold War Mafia

A game of international intrigue for 24 players.

In a classified location and on an uncertain date sometime in the 20th Century twenty-four figures in the Cold War, of varying nationality and importance, gather together to find a peaceful solution to this drawn out period of angry staring and sabre rattling. But hidden amongst the group are people who don't want peace, who want this war to heat up and will backstab, backtalk and backshoot their way to what they want. Will cooler heads prevail or will everyone find themselves in an unfortunately nuclear conflict?

The game will feature fairly standard rules, fairly odd roles, a fair few historical characters and some truly unfair puns since I can't seem to write with any level of seriousness for a full paragraph. Knowledge of the theme isn't required for the game but is fairly necessary to finish high school in most western countries so maybe that's something to think about. Irreverence is expected, historical accuracy less so.

Up to twelve pre-ins are welcome but not entirely expected and it would be nice if players had at least two completed games.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Introducing (with a week until signups)

~Hair Trigger Mafia~

Ever wanted to be a day vig but never drew the role? Time to get something sorta similar to it guarenteed! In hair trigger mafia, EVERYONE is a suicide bomber! Take the scum out with you in a spectacular explosion sure to be remembered by all.

Every player, has at least the following abilities, regardless in their alignment:
Armed with your explosives, you can detonate yourself on a player by typing
Bomb: Player
, killing both them and yourselves, unless enough people tackle you before you can make it to them. A bomber may not unbomb.

If another player is attempting to bomb someone, you may post
Tackle: Player
. If a majority of people post this in the 48 hours it takes to pull off a bombing, the threat will be held down and prevented from carrying out his mission. If a majority is not reached, the player will break away and succede in his mission. You may tackle someone who is bombing you.

Any tackled players will not be able to attempt another bombing for 72 hours after they have been stopped
There is no lynching in this game.
The game will be a 12 player setup.
Deadline for the ENTIRE game is 60 days. If the town has not won by that point, mafia automatically win.

Completed games are required to join this game.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Herodotus »

Frenzy Mafia

Every decade, the orcs come out of their caves to wage war against the troll tribes of the forests and mountains. Typically, these wars end within a few months with high casualties but no real threat to the trolls' civilization. This year's war was more devastating, fracturing the troll tribal structures and driving the survivors to flee to the outskirts of the desert.

As the refugees regroup to prepare a counteroffence in the smaller forests, they discover a new threat: goblins have allied with the orcs to exterminate the troll species forever. Disguising themselves as trolls, they have infiltrated and destroyed entire troll camps.

If the troll civilization is to endure, the goblin infiltrators must be exposed and eliminated. This game will follow the conflict in one of the refugee camps.

During night phases, players may post in the game thread and vote to determine who should be lynched. During day phases, trolls typically hide from the sun; here in the desert, however, there is no cover, and many trolls will turn to stone, rendering them unable to see, hear, move, or speak.

Special Lynch Mechanic:

Trolls, goblins, and orcs love blood, and killing. When a player is lynched, the last four voters on the lynch wagon each receive a temporary frenzy bonus as follows:

Last voter (hammer): Lynch Immunity
Second to last voter (L-1): Kill Immunity
Third to last voter (L-2): Immunity to Information Roles
Fourth to last voter (L-3): Immune to Roleblocking Roles

Pre-Rules:

This game is for 12 players. All players should have at least one completed game. This requirement can be met with a newbie game. Some aspects of the game will be complex, but I trust you to decide whether you can handle that.
You must read the rules (once they are posted.) If you don't, you may miss critical details.
If you plan to flake out, please don't join.
There will be deadlines, ranging from 7 to 18 days per night phase, and 3 days per day phase, but I expect the
Special Lynch Mechanic
to encourage a fast pace.
The game has been reviewed by Zorblag.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Herodotus »

Can't edit posts here, unfortunately...
I will accept pre-ins and would also love to have some people available to replace into the game.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Disgustingly Bad Idea Mafia

It's just a shootout...

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

There Goes the Neighborhood

Mod: LynchMePls
Co/Backup-Mod: ???
Setup Review: Kdub, Tarballs

This neighborhood has always been such a nice place to live. Everyone knows each others names, the children all play together, and the community really watches out for one another. Unfortunately, rumor has it that a gang of drug traffickers have setup shop in some of the houses, and are using your quiet corner of the world as a stop in their drug running operations. It is up to you and your fellow citizens to stop this nefarious threat before it destroys the wonderful community you have built.

This game has the following special rules:

E1) At the start of the game, the player list will be shuffled by a random list sorter (via random.org).
E2) Each player will have a night-talk-only QT with the player above them and the player below them. This will "wrap" around the top and bottom of the list (ex. Player 1 and Player 12 will have a QT).
E3) Whenever a player dies, his QTs will be closed. 1 new QT will be created, linking the players on each side of the dead player. (ex. Player 4 is lynched. The QTs for Player's 3-4 and 4-5 will be closed. A new QT will be opened for players 3-5.)
E4) Because this game is based heavily on quicktopics, there will be a 48 hour N0. The purpose for this time will be to use the quicktopics. No other powers/kills will be allowed on N0 (unless the role specifically says otherwise).
E5) The mafia faction(s) will have there own night-talk QT(s).
E6) Because a lot of action for this game will be occuring in the quicktopics, all quicktopics will be made public at the end of the game. If you don't want something you write to be public, don't write it!

Expect special/unique roles which will make use of the "neighbors" mechanic.

Still in development, so I will not be accepting official pre-ins at this time. If you'd like to be added to a list of players who will be notified when I am accepting pre-ins, or if you are interested in Co/Backup modding with me, feel free to send me a PM.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Kalinigrad
, Kalinigrad Oblast, Russia
Russian
Mob
Compound
, Outside City Limits
January 14th,

22:31 hours UTC +2

Snow covers the roads of Kalinigrad like skin flakes from a leprous corpse. The city sleeps, and its roads and edifices show signs of unnatural aging since the war began. The nightly broadcast is more graphic than ever; bodies are shown slouched over in their seats, eyes still open; clothes stained in blood and bullets. Few tears are shed. The city itself has grown accustomed to the bloodshed; at least the criminals were already killing each other instead of the "normal" people. Even the murder of the local mayor caused only a minor stir. Despite the fact his eyeballs were forced from their sockets, and half the bones in his body were broken and his organs removed, the citizenry maintained their horrified silence.

The largest crime family in Lithuania, spear-headed by
Boss Risardas
, had declared war on a Russian Mob faction that operated from the Kalinigrad Oblast region of Russia. The war surpassed all expectations in both scale and duration. The Lithuanian Mob, while smaller and less armed, held its own against the Russian Mob for months. But the fighting was limited to Lithuania, and the sheer man-power of the Russians caused the streets of many towns and cities to be colored with cold crimson.

As the fighting was at its worst for the Lithuanians, the two heirs to the Lithuanian Mob,
Martinas
and
Juozas
, formed their own brigades and took to the streets. Within three bloody months the fight was pushed over the border into the Kalinigrad Oblast. The Russians were again the defender of their cold cities, and the Lithuanians were a violent aggressor.

The war was "celebrating" its eleventh month, and no one was looking for the next major landmark: the highest body-count since the last national war. On this frost-bitten night, the Russian Mob's high command met in an underground bunker, in the heart of their territory, outside
Kalinigrad
. As their avtoritet fought- and, at times, aimed guns at each other- the one resonating statement rose above all other quarrels and complaints:
They would end this war, and they would destroy Risardas and his family, down to the last
soldati
. And luckily for them, they knew of a branch of Risardas' family tree that was rotten and ready to co-operate...

Andrius presents...

Resurgence Mafia

Atgimimas Mafija

Features:

• 20 Players
  • Non-Bastard Game
  • Mostly Non-Normal Roles (not counting the psuedo-VTs), due to:
  • Multiple Brigade Recruiters (No Alignment Changes)
  • 2-week Days, 3-day Nights
I love QuickTopics. I love Power Roles. I love Neighborizers. What does this all mean?
I combined all the things I love, mixed in some Lithuanian flavor, and boom! My first large theme game.

Basically, there are multiple recruiters that recruit
soldati
(Vanilla Roles) into brigades that have their own special abilities. Specifics are classified at the moment.

Prior Experience:
I'm going to require two non-newbie games, since this game will require a certain amount of subterfuge and co-operation.
/Pre-Ins:
With 20 players, that means I'll be accepting 10 /pre-ins.

And for those who are wondering, the town is the Lithuanian Mob, and the "Mafia" is the Russian Mob. Things don't go well for the Lithuanians in between this thread and the Sign-Up thread.

I'll hit the Large Theme Queue sometime after Christmas.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:58 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Blackest Night Mafia

modded by danakillsu
, co-modded by ReaperCharlie

- ~ - ~ -

___
Winter's eve falls. A lone figure stands atop a skyscraper, gazing down at the surrounding metropolis. Thunder rumbles in the distance. Two gleaming eyes narrow, observing the bustling supercity below. Seconds pass; becoming minutes. The weakening sun reluctantly retreats below the horizon, disappearing with one final glimmer. The shadowed one nods in appreciation, knowing that no moon will rise tonight. Minutes become hours. Vigilantly watching as the clouds gather; growing stronger as the night grows darker.

___
"Winter Solstice... my favorite time of year,"
the cold voice breathes, fogging the frigid night air with just a hint of menace. The clouds break, and precipitation cascades freely over the locale; setting the stage, beckoning the players. The howling storm magnifies in intensity and breadth; lightning flashes brightly, only to be swallowed immediately by darkness and the pouring rain. A smile appears on the inimical face, now lucidly malevolent.

___
"...yes...
_
...my one true night of freedom..."
the voice continues.

"...the
Blackest Night.
"

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

*TICK TOCK*
  • *TICK TOCK*
    • *TICK TOCK*
*TICK-TICK-TICK*
  • *TICK-TICK-TICK*
    • *TICK-TICK-TICK*

*TICKTICKTICKTICKTICK*          
*TICKTICKTICKTICKTICK-*     
BOOM

B
omb
M
afia

• 14-player, Large Theme
  • Intense Time Bomb Mechanic
  • Closed, Semi-Normal Setup
  • No Bastard Modding
  • Experienced, Reliable Moderation
  • Current Status
    : This game is over. Here was the sign-up thread. Click here to see the game thread.
    Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.