Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Spoiler: Not Safe For Work, Also, Should Be 18 To Proceed and Not Easily Offended

"St. Cuckhold's Day is upon us. A day of celebration...with consenting group sex of course! Sadly, the forces of Abstinence are threatening to teach the Commune to wait until marriage (and shame you into missionary only while they are at it). Your Trouser Gods will NOT stand for this! Mostly because we're about to get pegged by our new ladies, so you know...hands and knees. But we will NOT stand! YOU! You must root out the threats to the Commune and save our holy holiday!"

------------------------------------
- The Three-Pronged Trouser Gods (Kuribo, T-Bone, and UT) make their long awaited mafia return...this time to the Mini Queue. (though listen, we're really big, I swear.)
- Reviewed by no one outside of the hydra. We think the game isn't broken or bastard, but that's about it.
- It's for 13 players.
- The flavor is a mix between extremely childish and extremely erotic, depending on which of us wrote what. Everything from Post #0 on is inappropriate, though.
- Also, it's for players who are over 18 ONLY. If we know or even suspect that you are not of consenting age, we will not let you play.
- Also, if you are offended by this bullshit, go away. That's why there's a spoiler tag.
- Also, no hydras. Unless we decide during sign-ups. But probably not.
- Also, you must have at least 2 completed games on-site, or prior approval that states otherwise.
- Also, I have said also enough.
- The game is Nightless, and will feature a special game mechanic revolving around orgies and kinks. Players will be able to get kinky with other players for the day phase. Whichever player is left alone will be the day's lynch.
- Pre-in slots are probably spoken for BUT if you PM me, I'll let you know when the game enters sign-ups.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
Cold Case
Cold Case
Townie
Cold Case
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Cold Case »

Do you know those days where nothing can go wrong, and everything is beautiful?
Today is one of them. The sun warms me as I walk through downtown. A refreshing breeze occasionally swirls though my hair as I pass by yet another store. It's funny how I do the same trip every day again, yet nothing is ever the same. Familiar faces - at least, I think so - are mixed with those I have never seen before, I see people eating dishes that I've never heard of, and the stores sell something else, yet again.

Luckily, some things never change. 12 years already, I have the same spot reserved for me at my favorite bar. I sit down and patiently wait for my order, one that has remained the same, even after all those years. The waitress with long brown hair and glasses way too big for her -she worked every Tuesday and Thursday morning - greets me like an old friend and puts down my pitch black coffee in front of me. As always, she takes a minute or five to sit with me and talk about every possible subject.

I smile as I look out of the window. The full moon illuminated the city, a sight which I always enjoyed. I was a lucky man, living in the most beautiful city in existence. Do you know how it feels to sit alone in a bar, sipping your tea while watching how the streets are slowly becoming empty? I know I do.

My thoughts are interrupted as a woman walks past me and somehow manages to throw my cup - which was in the exact center of the table, mind you - on the ground. Picking it up, she mumbles something about apologies and being clumsy. I stand up, having had enough of it. It's 10 am after all... It's 10 am... I look back at the window. I just came into the bar, so why is moon already up there? I looked back to see the bartender, but no one was inside the bar. Where am I? What is going on? Suddenly, a more important question comes to mind: Where did I come from?

The cups start shaking ... I could see the ghosts of people walking backwards, as if time was being re-winded. I could see the moon falling, the sun rising and the moon coming back yet again, in an endless cycle of light and darkness. suddenly all I could see was the moon and sun, rising and falling in an endless dance up in the sky. The bar became transparent, and I felt like I was falling in an endless void. I start screaming as as there was nothing else to do; I screamed for a long time, in an endless new form of reality ...

I N C E P T I O N

"Your mind is the scene of the crime"

Coming Soon To The Mini Theme Queue ...

Moderated by Frozen Angel and inspectorscout

Based on the masterpiece by Christopher Nolan

Nightless - Role Madness - Extremely Complex - Introducing New Game Style and Mechanics

[/b]
Spoiler: Poster
A stone cold hydra of Frozen Angel and inspectorscout.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Democracy can be frustrating sometimes. Here we are, a bloodthirsty lynch mob just looking for scum to run up, and yet we have to stand around waiting until half of us agree on someone to kill, while our torches burn out and our pitchforks rust. And if we're outvoted, we have no say. That's no way to run a riot.

Sure, we need to discuss in order to at least keep up the appearance of trying to get the right guy. And sure, it'd be nice to persuade other people around to our point of view. But we can hardly put this off forever; eventually our bloodlust is going to take over, and when the dust settles,
someone
is going to be dead. More likely someone unpopular, but it's hard to tell what will happen when the red mist descends. We'll all have had our say, if not with words, then with fists, and with rope. It might have been unfair, and it might have been arbitrary, and a maverick might get their way just because they got lucky. But at least everyone got a chance to influence the outcome. At least…

Every Vote Counts

A Micro Theme by callforjudgement

This game is an unflavoured 9 player Closed Theme, with no Vanilla Townies, and an altered lynch and deadline mechanism; when the Day ends, a random player is lynched, with the chance of a player being lynched increasing the more votes are on that player (and players with no votes on them having no chance to be lynched). Oh, and the Day can end entirely suddenly, with Day deadlines being both random and secret. Any vote, therefore, has a chance of determining the day's outcome (unless it's retracted later in the same post).

Naturally, this means that the game is going to be somewhat swingy; I can't guarantee balance, and I can't even guarantee that a faction who plays perfectly will win. Additionally, all pre-in slots are now full. If you're interested, though, drop me a PM and I can notify you when the game goes into signups (although at the rate things seem to be going at the moment, it's possible that the game will have filled before I notice the signups starting). For more details, here's the Queue post.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Antihero »

BIOCHEMISTRY

successor to organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry.
multiple inventors.
17p theme, hydras allowed

pre-/in for the awesome inventor action. and maybe learn some stuff too (idk, your call on that one)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1103, Antihero wrote:
BIOCHEMISTRY

successor to organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry.
multiple inventors.
17p theme, hydras allowed

pre-/in for the awesome inventor action. and maybe learn some stuff too (idk, your call on that one)
Is this a you pick?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by alban »

/pre-in Elemental Trinity
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

uuhhhh the game is in pregame.

ask rc to be a replacement.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by alban »

done
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 am

Post by inspectorscout »

world.createNew(Utopia everHope);

> Simulation everHope = new Simulation(76000, 0.98, Importance.VITAL);
> everHope.access(datalog<>, 1372);
Loading meeting. Accessing hologram. Rendering...
Done. Initiating...

Las Vegas, 2173.

Mankind has achieved a perfect simulation of reality, both for business and recreational purposes. Everyone with enough money to buy the right equipment can easily join in and be anyone or anything they want. All users are allowed to create their very own environment, connected to a central plaza by a single gate, customizable, just like everything else.
Magnificent, the achievements of this era.

> game.getPlayers().count();

This game has 17 players.

> game.getDetails()

world.createNew(Utopia everHope); mafia is a unique game where Virtual Reality and Reality are close to each other. Players choose to reside in either, to meet other people in their Virtual Reality or to use their PR's. EverHope is open to every one of you, and Reality can still be the home you're so reminiscent of...
But be warned; someone is out for your blood, real or virtual.

> game.getPreIns(status.FREE).count()
Accepting 4 Pre-ins. Please PM me if you want a pre-in slot.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

UPCOMING GAME ANNOUNCEMENT
drealmer tries to be normal

This will be a narrative-based, completely closed, 13p mini-normal.

There won't be lots of flavor, but there will be some.

This game will
NOT
be approved for balance,
only
for normalcy.

It is swingy and potentially scum-sided based on that swing. My goal is to provide a game in which all players can have fun, and I believe I have done that. I believe that making a game swingy forces the players to rely more on scum-hunting and less on roles and mechanical interactions (this is my mod-meta and I wanted to establish it in my first MS modded game.)
  • - all PTs will be made available immediately upon the game's completion - no editing allowed

- NO hydras allowed

- accepting pre-/ins

- co-moderator: mhsmith0

- reviewers: Nexus, mhsmith0, & Firebringer

no animals were harmed in the making of this setup
balance among all things
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by McMenno »

dreamerz' "I want to mod mini themes but need to mod a normal first" mafia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

nah, I want to mod large themes and need to mod a mini-normal + mini-theme first

I have 5 large theme games in the works to varying degrees - 1 close to ready to go (:
balance among all things
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lmk if you ever lose the Gestapo tactics on PT's.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

actually, you're the one with fascistic tendancies that wants to suppress the information
balance among all things
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1113, drealmerz7 wrote:actually, you're the one with fascistic tendancies that wants to suppress the information
No, I'm the one that believes discretion is the better part of valor.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

then be discretionary in your scum PTs
balance among all things
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1112, -Grey- wrote:Lmk if you ever lose the Gestapo tactics on PT's.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68826
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1115, drealmerz7 wrote:then be discretionary in your scum PTs
I am.

In games that have mods that respect their Scum teams.
---
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wow, how convoluted - you don't even care to discuss you are just using rhetoric to push your narrow-minded view that you can't even begin to consider is wrong
balance among all things
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1118, drealmerz7 wrote:wow, how convoluted - you don't even care to discuss you are just using rhetoric to push your narrow-minded view that you can't even begin to consider is wrong
Not at all. You're the one that dismissed me out of hand.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1116, McMenno wrote:
In post 1112, -Grey- wrote:Lmk if you ever lose the Gestapo tactics on PT's.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68826
Not the same discussion at all.
---
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by McMenno »

then make a new thread. this thread is for advertisements of upcoming advertisements not for trite conversations about moderation practices
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

he just came here to troll me, sorry I engaged, everyone
balance among all things
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

:roll:
---
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Minuet's Trio

Sequel to Queen of Hearts

A world made of songs and silence,
A place with no checks and balance.

A trap of ink, written and set,
its victims walk into the net,

One, two, three, four, counts the weaver.
No sharps or flats, notes the writer.

One for vengeance, one to be free'd,
Motivated by guilt and greed.

A phony promise they must fake.
Noble substitutes they will make!

My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Return to “Queue”