Large Theme Game Queue (Retired)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Large Theme Game Queue (Retired)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

LARGE THEME GAME QUEUE (MODERATORS)

List Mod: Untrod Tripod

Current Supply Rules:
LOW

This thread is not for discussion or sign ups

moderating a large theme gameThemed games are played in the Theme Park forum. Games can be considered themed for one or both of two reasons: Because they have an obvious theme or because they have different game mechanics. It is a Large game if the game has
14 or more
players.

In order to moderate a Large Theme game you must meet three requirements
(1) You must meet the experience requirements
(2) Your game must have been reviewed
(3) You must have a qualified backup or co-moderator

Large Theme Experience RequirementsLarge Theme games require the following:

1. A moderator must have been onsite for
    six
    months.
  2. A moderator must demonstrate that they have moderated two games on mafiascum.net in the Mini-Normal, Open, Mini-Theme, or Large Normal Queues. Alternatively, the second game of experience may be fulfilled by successfully moderating two (2) Micro games, at least one of which must have been designed by the moderator.
  3. The moderator must have familiarity with Large Theme games. Usually this will require having played in a significant portion of at least one Large Theme game.
  4. First time Large Game moderators are limited to having no more than 21 players in their game. This requirement may be waived by the listmod on a case-by-case basis.
  5. The game must be approved by the listmod before sign ups begin, and the listmod may impose additional restrictions.
  6. A moderator must be in good standing with the modding community. If a moderator has previously abandoned a game or otherwise moderated poorly, the listmod reserves the right to (a) require that the additional mini or other game moderated successfully; (b) refuse the moderator from modding large theme game entirely; (c) add any other ristrictions or take any other measure such as requiring a co-moderator.

getting your game reviewedYou must have your game reviewed in substantially its final form before signing up to moderator a Large Theme game. Your reviewer must have reviewed the final product AND agreed that the game is ready to go. You can find reviewers by posting in The New Set-Up Review Thread.

The following are the requirements a person must meet in order to prepare a properly reviewed setup. For games such as uPicks, where the roles are designed after sign-ups but before the game starts, you will agree that the game will all meet the requirements before the start of the game.

Requirement for being a reviewer:
The reviewer must have run or back-up modded at least one large game. This requirement is for both qualifying as a reviewer for the Large Theme queue and for listing a person as a reviewer in advertisements, sign up posts, or elsewhere on the forum.

Explicit Sign Off:
The reviewer must explicitly say that they agree to the game going forward. "Looks good" or a similar statement is sufficient. Simply being in a QT and not disagreeing is not sufficient.

Setup:
A reviewer must agree to the entirety of the setup. New or unclear roles and unusual mechanics should be explained and agreed upon. Balance (unless the game is explicitly not designed to be balanced) should be discussed and agreed upon. Any other factors that may affect the setup (what wording to use in a cop's results PMs, do inventors get an invention back if they are roleblocked, does mafia have daytalk, etc.) must also be agreed upon.

Finality
of setup: The setup agreed to should be the final setup sent out to players. If a person agrees to a setup and the setup is subsequently changed, they may not be called a reviewer without again agreeing to the change.

acquiring a qualified Backup or Co-ModeratorA qualified back-up or co-mod must meet all the requirements to mod the game independently. Additionally this means that a back-up mod must not be currently backing up more than one Large game and a co-mod must not be currently running more than one Large game. If you are unsure whether you or your co or back-up mod are qualified, please PM the list mod (currently Untrod Tripod).

If you are having trouble finding a back up mod, you can post in the Back-up Mods Wanted thread to find a suitable volunteer.

posting a New Game ApplicationIf you're ready to start sign-ups make a post in this thread, make a new post in this thread and include the following information (For consistency, please use this template.):

1. Game name
    -
  2. Flavor
    -
  3. Number of players
    -
  4. Are hydras allowed (Yes/No)
    -
  5. Your modding experience
    -
  6. Current modding commitments
    -
  7. Reviewers
    -
  8. Reviewers agreed to FINAL version? (Yes/No)
    -
  9. Backup or co-mod
    -
  10. Backup or co-mod's experience
    -
  11. Backup or co-mod's commitments
    -
  12. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
    -

Spoiler: Code

Code: Select all

[list=1][*][b]Game name[/b] -
[*][b]Flavor[/b] -
[*][b]Number of players[/b] - 
[*][b]Are hydras allowed (Yes/No)[/b] -
[*][b]Your modding experience[/b] - 
[*][b]Current modding commitments[/b] - 
[*][b]Reviewers[/b] - 
[*][b]Reviewers agreed to FINAL version? (Yes/No)[/b] - 
[*][b]Backup or co-mod[/b] - 
[*][b]Backup or co-mod's experience[/b] - 
[*][b]Backup or co-mod's commitments[/b] -
[*][b]Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)[/b] -[/list]

If the listmod tells you that your application is missing something or need to fix something, you are expected to fix the error and re-submit.

Visit the Large Theme Wiki for more information.

Sign up ThreadsIf permission is granted for your game, you can start your own signup thread in the queue. From that time sign-ups are open. It would be appreciated if you could keep an up-to-date list of players and needed replacements in the first post of your thread, and keep your thread title updated. If you ever need replacements you can edit your topic title and bump your topic to the top if needed (Please try not to bump your topic more than once per 24 hour period).

There will be two sets of sign-up deadline rules used: (1) low supply rules (empty or near empty queue) or (2) high supply rules (full queue)

Low Supply Rules

In low supply times, there is generally no wait in the queue or there are only one or two games before you when you sign up. During these times, your game will have three weeks to fill so long as the low supply rules remain in effect.

During Low Supply, there are no requirements for number of pre-ins.

High Supply Rules

In high supply times, there is generally a wait to moderate a game. During these times, your game has two weeks to get at least 67% of the player slots filled, rounded down, or the game will be canceled. If at least 67% of player slots are filled after two weeks, the game will have a final week to fill. If at this time the game does not fill, it will be canceled.

During high supply, games that have over 25 player slots must have at least 50% of their slots, rounded down, filled by pre-ins.

Game Start Deadline

For an ordinary game, where you have designed the setup ahead of time, you have 72 hours to begin your game after the last player signs up. For games where the mechanic requires a design phase, games must start within 10 days of the last player signing up.

Once pulled from sign-up prematurely or failed to fill the game, you may not re-enter the same game to the queue until two large theme games fills or in a month, whichever is faster.
Entering a different game in a signup is fine but if I think you are abusing a loophole I will deny your signup to the queue.

Pre-Ins

You may have up to 67%, rounded down, of your player slots filled by pre-ins. If your sign-ups will adjust in some way, you may have up to 67% of your LOWEST possible number as pre-ins.

List Mod ServiceThe listmod is here to serve you as a moderator to make your games better. If there is something that you cannot usually accomplish with regular moderator powers that the listmod can serve you with, please let the list moderator know. It is likely that we can work something out. For example, if you have a game that has a role that can edit his own vote counts, the list moderator could give him moderator power as well.

Useful Links
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

currently in sign-upImage

queue

• ---High Supply Rule Line---

Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Current Games

Spoiler:
Large Theme
(Game Progress)
Moderator: update pending
Reviewer: update pending
Backup Mod: update pending

Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:15 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh, and no egoposts please.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:39 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Glork's game may begin sign-up.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by FakeGod »

1. Game Name
    - Touhou UPick 4
  2. Flavor
    - Touhou
  3. Number of Players
    - X
  4. Your Experience
    - Nightingale's Tale
  5. Current Modding Commitments
    - Antihero vs FakeGod
  6. Reviewers
    - Serene2
  7. Reviewers Agreed to FINAL version?
    (Y/N) - UPick
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - Serene2
  9. Backup or Co-Mod's Experience
    - Uncouth mafia
  10. Backup or Co-Mod's Commitments
    - Uncouth Mafia
  11. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game?
    - No.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

FakeGod's game may begin sign-up.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

New thread?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Kagami »

1. Game Name
    - Machina Mafia
  2. Flavor
    - Original
  3. Number of Players
  4. Your Experience
    - Neuroscience, Lucky Star, Over the Garden Wall, Divine Comedy
    - None
  6. Reviewers
    - FakeGod
    (Y/N) - Y
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - FakeGod
    - Lots
    - Touhou UPick 4 and maybe some other stuff. He's a pretty prolific guy.
  11. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? [Yes/No]
    No
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Kagami's game may begin sign up.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Katsuki »

hm
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

1. Game Name
    - You could be Anyone IV - Fictional Characters
  2. Flavor
    - Just like the YCBA series, you could be anyone!! this time Fictional characters!
  3. Number of Players
  4. Your Experience
    - Many, Many Large Games
  6. Reviewers
    - ZachRulez
    (Y/N) - Y
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - Zacj
    - Multiple Normal games
  11. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? [No]
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:26 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Jason's game may begin sign up.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Will put it up when I get home from college,thanks
Rod Serling
Rod Serling
Goon
Rod Serling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Rod Serling »

Twilight zone mafia ended in a town win
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia ended in a scum win
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

1. Game Name
    - Uni Mum Mafia (Upick N I Make U Miserable)
  2. Flavor
    - Depends on the players? :P
  3. Number of Players
  4. Your Experience
    - Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia, Light and Shadow Mafia, Smite Mafia, etc etc
    - None
  6. Reviewers
    - Nikanor
    (Y/N) - It's A Upick so no
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - Nikanor
    - Everything I do, he backups!
    - None AFAICT?
  11. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? [Yes/No]
    No

As a disclaimer, I'm not planning to actually make anyone miserable, it's more silly roles than evil mechanics. No bastardness at all!~
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

dramonic's game may begin signup.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Prozacs basic theme 4 ended in a scum win
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

1. Game Name
    - SaGa Frontier Mafia
  2. Flavor
    - Based on the Playstation RPG SaGa Frontier.
  3. Number of Players
  4. Your Experience
    - Steven Universe Mafia, Varsoon Mafia
    - Steven Universe Prequel (Mini 1751)
  6. Reviewers
    - Cheetory6, I_am_not_Varsoon
    (Y/N) - Yes
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - Cheetory6
    - Disney Upick
    -
  11. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game?
    - No.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:32 am

Post by fferyllt »

Tarot uPick II ends in a
~~~Town Win~~~.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Varsoon's game may begin signup.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

1. Game Name
    - Paint Mafia
  2. Flavor
    - Based on colours, paint and bad drawings in general.
  3. Number of Players
  4. Your Experience
    - Disney UPick
    - Backup Modding for Varsoon's Frontier Game.
  6. Reviewers
    - Varsoon
    (Y/N) - Yes
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - Varsoon
    - Steven Universe Mafia
    - Frontier Mafia
    - No.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Cheetory6's game may begin signup.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Elyse »

Game Name
- A Song of Ice and Fire UPick
Flavor
- UPick based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin and the HBO television show Game of Thrones
Number of Players
Your Experience
- Fire and Ice Mafia, Olympian Gods Mafia
Current Modding Commitments
- None
Reviewers
- Titus
Reviewers Agreed to FINAL version?
(Y/N) - No since it's a UPick
Backup or Co-Mod
- Titus
Backup or Co-Mod's Commitments
- None as far as I know
Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game?
- No

Return to “Completed Signups”