Mini Theme Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

/In to mod

Game Name:
It's an Owners Market (Consider this akin to Marketplace Mafia or Auction Mafia but with a lamer name and simplified)

Flavor/Mechanics:
Few important things to know about this setup;

- This will be a 10:3 open game & mechanic with mafia having daytalk, all players will start as Vanilla.
- This will include blitz deadlines with days having a fixed 96 hour deadline (4 RL days) and nights being 24 hours (1 RL night).
- Majority votes does not lead towards a lynch in this game; lynch will be determined via the player with most votes when deadline hits.
- There will be a pool of 20 potential Auction-able items in the OP, 4 of these will be selected at random every day phase to be bid on.
- Town & Mafia players will start with different fixed $ amounts at game start, bids will take place via PM. Auctions will not take place after D4.
- There will be a mid day auction update which will state the highest bid per item however not the winner, the same will end at day end.
- Players will vote for a Marketplace Owner D1, the player elected has the ability to increase the odds of 4 items being up for auction via 400% done privately.
- The Marketplace owner must have a legacy in place to hand over the role to upon death, the announcement of new Marketplace owner is made publicly.
- Items cannot be repeated, once they've come into play they will be removed from the potential list the following day.
- There are a few small other mechanics in play, all of these will be stated openly inside the OP, minor changes may be made between now and then.

Your Experience:
Here's one of my completed modded games, others were eaten in the tiger attack.
Current Modding Commitments:
None.
Reviewed By:
Pieguyn & Empire
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
Pieguyn
Number of Players:
Hydrae:
No.
Restrictions: Are there restrictions for who can play your game?
WOTC & WOTM will be in effect.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
No.

Happy to take preins via PM if anyone is interested.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Regfan »

I've PMed T-Bone but my game will be delayed ~3 weeks and moved down the queue a slot or two.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

I have Pre-In's from;

Zefriend
RedCoyote
Prism
Infinity 324
Momo

Please note this is a blitz deadline game with dayphases of 96/24 with lynches determined via the player with the most votes when day end hits while the auction mechanic is in play, you can find out more information about it here. If you've got any questions feel free to PM me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 2617, Gamma Emerald wrote:Regfan what is taking so long
Not a whole lot can happen until I get permission, if I do I'll probably send our role PM's inside the next 24-48 hours.

Return to “Completed Signups”