Fire on the Mountain [17/17]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:LEAVE MY NANCY ALONE!
<3 <3 <3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, everyone knows I’m the only one allowed to bully Nancy.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 76, Jingle wrote:Yeah, everyone knows I’m the only one allowed to bully Nancy.
I’m sure Nero will make an exception in your case. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:

:P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 77, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m sure Nero will make an exception in your case
the hell I will
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 79, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 77, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m sure Nero will make an exception in your case
the hell I will
:lol:

It’s okay Nero, he was just joking. Jingle’s cool and he doesn’t bully me but It feels really nice to know, you have my back anyway. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Jingle »

I am offend.

Bully: Nancy
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Decapitate:Jingle
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

make Nero and Jingle hug it out
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 73, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m so sorry nsg, as much as I really do want to play in this game, someone who has a ridiculous grudge against me, has threatened to make my life on the entire site “unpleasant”, if I don’t allow them control the games I choose to play on this site, the friends I hang out with, who I talk to on Discord etc. I just have no choice. I so badly wanted to play in this game but I can’t deal with anymore bullying and harassment, so they win, I guess. :cry:
thats a bit too much tbh
msg me on discord I have more to say if you wanna hear it
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 84, Alisae wrote:
In post 73, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m so sorry nsg, as much as I really do want to play in this game, someone who has a ridiculous grudge against me, has threatened to make my life on the entire site “unpleasant”, if I don’t allow them control the games I choose to play on this site, the friends I hang out with, who I talk to on Discord etc. I just have no choice. I so badly wanted to play in this game but I can’t deal with anymore bullying and harassment, so they win, I guess. :cry:
thats a bit too much tbh
I don’t know your id. I’ve accepted I will not be playing in this game. Rn, I would mercifully settle for that person just leaving me alone. I just don’t want to ever have to interact with the ever again. I’m emotionally exhausted from it. I just want it to stop. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 85, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
thats a bit too much tbh
I don’t know your id. I’ve accepted I will not be playing in this game. Rn, I would mercifully settle for that person just leaving me alone. I just don’t want to ever have to interact with the ever again. I’m emotionally exhausted from it. I just want it to stop. :(
its literally in my signature
Alisae#0007
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 86, Alisae wrote:
thats a bit too much tbh
Alisae#0007
Yes right. Honestly, I just can’t discuss it anymore. I would much rather be waterboarded or experience any other means of torture. I am beyond done with it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 87, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
thats a bit too much tbh
Alisae#0007
Yes right. Honestly, I just can’t discuss it anymore. I would much rather be waterboarded or experience any other means of torture. I am beyond done with it.
Its okay, no one is going to harm you for talking to me.
I just want to hear your side of the story.
Thats all.
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 88, Alisae wrote:
In post 87, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
thats a bit too much tbh

I don’t know your id. I’ve accepted I will not be playing in this game. Rn, I would mercifully settle for that person just leaving me alone. I just don’t want to ever have to interact with the ever again. I’m emotionally exhausted from it. I just want it to stop. :([/quote]its literally in my signature
Alisae#0007[/quote]

Yes right. Honestly, I just can’t discuss it anymore. I would much rather be waterboarded or experience any other means of torture. I am beyond done with it.[/quote]Its okay, no one is going to harm you for talking to me.
I just want to hear your side of the story.
Thats all.[/quote]

Okay, thanks James Bond. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’ve decided not to replace into this game. The individual in question and myself, have worked things out. It was just a huge misunderstanding on both our parts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What the fuck
Who the hell is this
PM me if you don't want to call them out publicly but I want to know who to cut out of my life
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay if its worked out maybe not so extreme but I still want yo know what happened
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 77, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 76, Jingle wrote:Yeah, everyone knows I’m the only one allowed to bully Nancy.
I’m sure Nero will make an exception in your case. :lol:
Well then
What the FUCK Nero?
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:42 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

It was me btw.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 94, RadiantCowbells wrote:It was me btw.
It’s okay RC, I forgive you. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 67, northsidegal wrote:If anyone would like to replace in / be on the replacement list, please let me know!
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 96, northsidegal wrote:
In post 67, northsidegal wrote:If anyone would like to replace in / be on the replacement list, please let me know!
/request to spectate
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Signups”