Gameshow Mafia (17/17)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by BNL »

All right, I will roll the game soon
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 122, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: veto hydras

Not counted - Mod
#banallhydras
So, I guess you’re not interested in hydraing with me then? :P
As much as I'd prob enjoy working with you it does compromise my new found beliefs so I'm going to say no.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 123, RadiantCowbells wrote:Start the game pls

If you roll me scum I'm never talking to you again
The only way I’d want to be scum here, is with you. I still have residual “jet lag” from MD game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The bolded was precisely the reason, I felt so strongly about needing to be in one. i feel that not being in a hydra will probably have me at a serious disadvantage in this game because of it. I hope not though.
I am pretty much always honest about mechanics as all alignments, so if you have any questions regardless of what I roll feel free to ask. I'm sure lots of players will be helpful too. I don't think this game will be too complicated anyways.

Oh, I want to disclaimer I will be playing with a different playstyle than you will be used to from me. Don't read me as town or scum for it. I am switching to one I use on another site.
password scrambled, aka account dead. message Eddie Cane if you need me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

those mechanics in boons game...GAH!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 126, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 122, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: veto hydras

Not counted - Mod
#banallhydras
So, I guess you’re not interested in hydraing with me then? :P
As much as I'd prob enjoy working with you it does compromise my new found beliefs so I'm going to say no.
I have a 4.5 star rating on Yelp. :P

But seriously, why are you so opposed to it? Hydras are hands down, the greatest thing to ever happen to mafia.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 128, mbaki wrote:
In post 124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The bolded was precisely the reason, I felt so strongly about needing to be in one. i feel that not being in a hydra will probably have me at a serious disadvantage in this game because of it. I hope not though.
I am pretty much always honest about mechanics as all alignments, so if you have any questions regardless of what I roll feel free to ask. I'm sure lots of players will be helpful too. I don't think this game will be too complicated anyways.

Oh, I want to disclaimer I will be playing with a different playstyle than you will be used to from me. Don't read me as town or scum for it. I am switching to one I use on another site.
Alright, usually I’ve gotten a lot of flak in games for that and spammed the mod with questions. :oops:

I have never played with you before, so I have no clue what your usual playstyle is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 130, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But seriously, why are you so opposed to it? Hydras are hands down, the greatest thing to ever happen to mafia.
I can see where it might make it more "fun" but I think its technically cheating. It also has the potential of giving one said an unfair advantage b/c "more heads".

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 132, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 130, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But seriously, why are you so opposed to it? Hydras are hands down, the greatest thing to ever happen to mafia.
I can see where it might make it more "fun" but I think its technically cheating. It also has the potential of giving one said an unfair advantage b/c "more heads".
Meh, you could say the exact same thing about experience. Are more experienced players cheqting? Obviously not. I personally have never had any issues with hydras in any game, whether I was in one or not. Unless, you only have games based on skill/experience level, you will never have a level playing field.

#hydras rule!
\o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by insomnia »

RC we’ll be town together this game :)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 134, insomnia wrote:RC we’ll be town together this game :)
/in to be masons with RC
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by insomnia »

Neu can’t steal my seal from me :(
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 136, insomnia wrote:Neu can’t steal my seal from me :(

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by BNL »

GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by BNL »

If you missed signups for this game, this game has been rerolled and is taking signups again!
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Completed Signups”