UK Eastermeet Invitational

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Patrick »

This is an invitational game with 100% pre-ins. The player list is as follows:

1) ChannelDelibird
2) Nexus
3) Xtoxm
4) Klick
5) Porochaz
6) Fenchurch
7) Wenna
8) Cogito Ergo Sum
9) Primate
10) Davsto
11) JackODiamonds
12) Samantha Eyzburg
13) cpol
14) Kyrion

This game will use the incredibly well known
Jungle of Bullshit
setup. Most of you have played this at several meets, but I'll explain it in full below for those who haven't.

The roles in this game are as follows:

2 Vanilla Townies
12 Mafia Goons

This is not a typo.

If a Vanilla Townie is lynched on day 1
, they do not die. Instead, their role is revealed, and they will be required to submit 11 kills to me by PM. If one of those kills is on the other Vanilla Townie, the game ends with a mafia win. If all 11 kills are on scum, the game proceeds to day 2, with 1 scum remaining and both Vanilla Townies. At this point the players play out an ordinary 3 player endgame, except that the Vanilla Townie who got lynched on day 1 will obviously be confirmed innocent.

If a Mafia Goon is lynched on day 1
, they will die. Before that, they are required to submit kills on 10 of their mafia partners to me by PM, and then to confirm one of the Vanilla Townies as innocent. After the kills happen, the players play out an ordinary 3 player endgame, where one of the Vanilla Townies has been confirmed as innocent.

The game will have 1 week deadlines for each day. On day 1, there will also be a 72 hour grace period where nobody can be lynched. The game will have started and players can talk and place votes, but anyone reaching a lynching majority will not die. If a player reaches a majority during this period, then goes back below a majority before the 72 hours elapse, they will remain alive, even after the grace period.

Since some of you have never played this setup before, I've provided a few hints on playing it, from my experience:

1) If you're Mafia, you will have 11 partners to help you over the course of the game. You don't need my help.

If you're Town...

2) Don't treat this as you would most games. You're not really looking for bad guys, you're looking for that one Townie who's on your side.
3) Even though this is a fast paced game, use the time you have. Since the mafia can lynch whoever they want on day 1, there's a good chance a Townie will need to make a lot of vengekills. If it's you, you don't want to be shooting in the dark.
4) Don't avoid posting. If your fellow Townie has to kill a bunch of people, they need some reason to think you might be town.

Apologies to anyone who finds these things obvious. I'm just aware that the learning curve for the setup can be steep, and I want everyone to have a good game!
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face

Return to “Completed Signups”