Calendar Mafia (24/24)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

Maybe 4 Large themes currently in-play and 1 about to launch is the eco-system natural equilibrium?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

My post is pro- join Cephrir games they are good. It's, I'm alive or expected to come to life in three large themes right now. That's questionable on its own.

Alisae's post implies the games fill quickly/slowly based on true merits, like mod reputation, theme, and design, but I think there are definitely anti-competitive factors that come into play and wrinkle stuff due to timing, blacklists, whitelists, and greylists, etc. The hydra percentage is deterrent to me personally here, though on the other hand 4+ size hydra head tolerance is rare and might be what makes this fill.

I can imagine how seeing the thread bumped with a new username could create a natural false hope even though I wanted to be positive.
Next time I have a comment like that I will log out and login as chennisden to post it so that it doesn't seem possible an additional slot is getting filled.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 44, Menalque wrote:Wait, pops, you aren’t a chennis alt are you? I’m so confused

Also pls don’t split up hydras, I’m really excited about hydraing with FL
I made this alt so that people would stop ignoring my reads just because of the Pichu avatar.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Signups”