Fate/Grand Order: Mafia in the Lostbelt - The Second (14/14)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Fate/Grand Order: Mafia in the Lostbelt - The Second (14/14)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Cabd »

From the trauma-creating mod that brought you "Tales of You" syndrome, and "lol literally the last running of this themed anon setup", comes a(n)
new and
exciting horror:

Fate/Grand Order: Mafia in the Lostbelt - The Second

This setup is a semi-Upick for 14 anonymous players, and will feature 4 mafia and 10 town aligned players. Please read the additional details of the setup below.

You can sign up for this game by PMing me. Do not discuss your signup with anyone else for any reason.

I ask only for two completed games, one of which is a large theme, or three completed games, two of which are mini themes. Wisdom of the mod is in effect. If you have a blacklist, please notify me. I can't promise I'll let you in if a player IS on your blacklist and here first, at my discretion.

Setup generation:

There are 14 classes in Fate Grand Order. Each player will be assigned a random class from the list:
Spoiler: Show list of classes
1. Shielder
2. Saber
3. Archer
4. Lancer
5. Rider
6. Caster
7. Assassin
8. Berserker
9. Ruler
10. Avenger
11. Moon Cancer
12. Alter Ego
13. Foreigner
14. Beast

Once the game has filled, and everyone has been assigned a class, players will receive a PM with a username and password to their alternate account. This account's name will match the class name that player has been assigned. Players will have a PM from me in their new account containing a list of every possible character from their class that they may choose from. Some are historic figures, some are from mythology, some are from religions of the world, and some are unique to the game. Once all accounts are out and access has been verified, players will have 24 hours to choose. If you wish to have a randomized pick, or if you fail to respond, one will be drawn at random for you.

Please note that any character that was featured/chosen in the first running of this setup is NOT a valid choice.

Once 24 hours have passed from the start of the pick phase, the final setup will be completed. This final setup phase will take no longer than 48 hours. Alignment is randomly assigned BEFORE players have selected their servant, but will be revealed to players upon receipt of their role PM. Once we have a at least 11 confirmations, the master selection phase will begin.

Master Selection

This phase lasts 7 days. All players will converse in the main thread and vote for a player to gain a master. At the end of the phase, the servant with plurality gains a Master. (in the event of a tie, all "winning" slots will be randomly entered and one will be drawn) Having a master confers benefits depending upon the alignment of the player:

If a town master is selected, the town master+servant is revealed as an innocent child, and becomes unkillable by ANY means until day two has passed. The servant in that slot will additionally have their roles modified to account for the additional support they now have. Day 1 will become an double-elimination day, and become 10 days in length instead of 7. (The first elimination WILL reset the vote count)

If a scum master is selected, that mafia member immediately flips and exits the main game thread. The three remaining members of mafia have their role PMs upgraded to much stronger versions of their existing abilities, while the flipped member of the mafia remains in the scum PT able to advise and lead the team.

The game will then proceed into Day 1.

Other Setup Specific Rules
1. Players, when flipped, will have the identity of all players that were playing as that slot revealed.
2. The deadline will always be set to end at 9PM CST of a given day.
3. Deadlines for all player phases (days) are set at 7 days. Enemy phases (night) are 48 hours. Replacements will add in an additional day, up to three days added per cycle.
4. Posting in a different thread as your alt OR posting as your main will cause a force-replacement.

5. A game phase is considered "exhausted" if a phase generated more than 3 new pages of posts multiplied by the number of living slots. At that point, the game will enter "wind down" phase. The page count of the current player phase will be provided at 9 P.M. CST each day, during the votecount.
6. During "wind down" each player is allowed a one post, and one additional post per vote on them at the time of the thread lock. (These counts will be mod-provided publicly)
7. Failure to comply with wind down rules will be met with loss of abilities, vote, or both. You REALLY don't want to do this.
8. As a part of being the change in the world I wish to see, the term for removal is generically "elimination" or "eliminated" If you wish to be more gruesome, please use "Burn" and "burned" as that is a mechanic in the game!

Additional Setup Notes

1. This game heavily focuses around the fact that your class is known, but your specific servant's identity is not. Be aware that just is true of most stories, knowing one's myth means knowing one's weaknesses. Be careful when claiming or revealing information about your role. This aspect is majorly MORE important in the second running of the setup.
2. This game may feature characters from various religions and mythologies. Please ensure such things will not offend you when signing up.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Game filled. PMs with your assigned class and your list of options will go out tonight. \
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Players can still sign up to be replacements.

Please PM me to do so.

Current replacement pool: 3
Show

Return to “Completed Signups”