OLD Micro Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Performer »

/in for
Rob14's Double Day Unlimited - 12 Days

Not exactly sure of mechanics despite reading it over in Wiki - each day phase lasts 17 days max, and we get to lynch 2 people?
And we can vote multiple people at the same time?
And scum win if they control at least 50% of town?
Am I understanding this all right?

Can't wait to return to FM and play again with a couple familiar faces, hopefully more! Draynth & Not_Mafia, I see you there!
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 166, Rob14 wrote:
In post 161, Performer wrote:/in for
Rob14's Double Day Unlimited - 12 Days

Not exactly sure of mechanics despite reading it over in Wiki - each day phase lasts 17 days max, and we get to lynch 2 people?
And we can vote multiple people at the same time?
And scum win if they control at least 50% of town?
Am I understanding this all right?

Can't wait to return to FM and play again with a couple familiar faces, hopefully more! Draynth & Not_Mafia, I see you there!
Yup, basically. You can vote as many people as you want and you get two lynches in a day phase. The day in total will last 17 days, so both lynches must be made in that amount of time. I'm still pinning down how I want the deadline to work exactly, but I'm guessing the timer will pause as soon as the first hammer occurs and restart when the flip is posted. I don't believe I'll be extending time if the first lynch is close to deadline, so players will have to manage things to ensure there is enough time remaining after the first lynch to decide on the second one. Votes will reset after the first lynch.
Awesome . I like the sound of how this setup flows.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 180, Aristophanes wrote:I would but I screwed the pooch on the last one.
??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 183, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 181, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 180, Aristophanes wrote:I would but I screwed the pooch on the last one.
everyone deserves a second chance :)
<3
/in
Performer wrote:
??
Missed some setup details and shot from the hip. Not my finest moment :P
Ah I see. We live, we learn!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Performer »

Wow I haven't seen carca in so long. I remember playing in a very early game with her, years ago.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:you should /in this game to play with her then
Well since you're in it too, might as well......but since F , H, I are the only ones left... I think I'll regret this.

/in Bnl
F please
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Signups”