Grandest Idea: Signups [FULL] - Spectators Welcome!

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 26, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Hi everyone, posting on this account because I wanted to air this out while not in character. This is Debbie AKA Debbie Doggie Do. Baked Nips was a hydra that Nips and I used once. We haven't used it since. I'm using an alt in this game and Nips wanted one too so he is using Baked Nips on his own. I just wanted to put this out there so no one brought it up thinking there was any collusion. I have no access to Baked Nips anymore, the password has been changed so no need to worry about that. Thank you for your time.
You had better clear that up with the mod first. Afaik, you cannot be permanently removed from a hydra account unless a mod does it. Either do that or have Flippy make an alt you were never a member of.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Completed Signups”