Among Us Mafia [17/17]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Among Us Mafia [17/17]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Among Us Mafia

Are there any restrictions on who can play this game
No hydras please.
Wisdom of the mod is in effect
This is a very complex game so I require you to have completed at least 2 other games on the site to play.

What are the rules:

The Basics
  1. Day Phase: 7 days. Choice Phase: 24 hours. Night Phase: 48 hours.
  2. 24 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement.
  3. I have some unusual rules, please pay special attention to rule number 4 as well as rule number 13 in the general rules.
  4. This game is complicated. Please read the game specific rules so that you understand what's going on.
  5. Respect everyone's basic humanity. Do not be an asshole to people. Don't be a racist or sexist or really any other -ist. Respect other players displayed pronouns.

General Rules
  1. Have fun. This is not an option. Games are only good when players are having fun. If you are not having fun, replace out. There is no shame in this. I have no problem with it. You are not a bad person. Both you and the game will be happier for it.
  2. The mod is always right. Always. Yes, even then. However, if you think there’s some confusion, and it absolutely can’t wait until the end of the game, send me a PM; do not break my game because you died when you didn’t think you should’ve.
  3. Days will continue until one of two things happen: a player is killed or a deadline passes.
  4. Please do not communicate with the mod in thread. Mod communication should not take place in the game thread. If I feel your question has an answer that the rest of the town needs to know about, I will make a game announcement. If you attempt to claim this is due to a question you asked I will count that as quoting mod communication.
  5. Do NOT quote your role PMs, OR any other form of communication from me unless it is something I have already posted on this thread. This is a modkillable offense. Depending on severity of the infraction you might get a warning instead of a modkill. Don't test this. You probably won't. Two warnings is an automatic modkill.
  6. Do not discuss the game outside of the game thread unless your role allows you to, in which case you may only do it during the specified times and in the specified threads. This is a modkillable offense.
  7. You’re required to post regularly. I prod after 1 day of inactivity and replace after 1 day of no response to the prod. This can be flexible if you PM me in advance.
  8. Once you’re dead, you’re no longer subject to the previous rule. As a matter of fact, once you’re dead, stop posting. I will permit one simple “bah” post and nothing more.
  9. In the event of a modkill, it will end the day.
  10. If a deadline passes without a player receiving the majority of the votes the day will end with no kill.
  11. The days in this game will last 7 days.
  12. If you don't get your choices in, your default action is NO ACTION. In the case of no choice for room selection your room choice will be randomized.
  13. I will be especially harsh on players who are prod dodging. I will count posts with little or no game contact, or a pattern of posts with little or no game content as a prod dodge and will replace you out of my game. I expect activity and I expect everyone to be playing. See rule 1 about replacing out if you are not having fun or do not have the time to play.

Setup Specific Rules
  1. This game consists of three phases. The first phase is the day phase, which is exactly like a normal mafia phase. The second phase is the choice phase, where each player in the game will choose a room on the ship to go to. Other role based choices will be made in this phase as well instead of during the night phase. The third phase is a night phase where players will be allowed to view and post in their chosen room's private topic.
  2. If you are alone with an imposter in a room during the night phase they will be given the option to kill you. Only one extra imposter kill can happen per night.
  3. All town players have tasks. These tasks are described in each town players PM. You complete your tasks as specified by being in the room where the task takes place the previous night and conforming to the requirements of the task during the following day.
  4. There can be duplicate tasks.
  5. Town has an additional win condition and wins the game immediately if all tasks are completed.
  6. When a town player dies their uncompleted tasks will become public information.
  7. Anyone (even imposters) may claim tasks that are public information by PMing me.
  8. Tasks claimed by mafia that are not completed are not counted against the town completing all of their tasks.
  9. The imposters have been provided a list of example fake tasks.
  10. If a miselim results in the death of the last town then imposters win immediately.
[/list]

Rooms on the ship
  • Cafeteria
  • Weapons
  • Navigation
  • Shields
  • Communications
  • Admin
  • Electrical
  • Security
  • Reactor
  • Upper Engine

Who is playing?

Murdercat (pre-in)

2. Blitzo (pre-in)
xRECKONERx (pre-in)

thegoldenparadox (pre-in)

5. Flea The Magician
6. Haschel Cedricson
7. DrippingGoofBall
8. Battle Mage
9. gamma emerald
10. alisae
11. titus
12. OutWorldER
13. Taly
14. SirCakez
15. Akarin
16. PookyTheMagicalBear
17. Bell
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think I've ever modkilled for that. I've given several warnings. Perhaps I'm growing soft in my old age.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Looks like that fills it up. Giving blitzo 24 hours to confirm pre-in.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Thread is up and PMs are all out. Good luck have fun y'all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I see the replacement offers and I appreciate them! I'll definitely let y'all know if/when a slot opens up.

Return to “Completed Signups”