Normal Queue Thread (Players and Mods)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3016 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in mini
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to spectate goldenparadox mini
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in mini mini

thats a mini squared
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in mini
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in mini
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in large
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually/out large
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod predesigned mini
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in large
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4280 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

forgot to do this but, Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon has ended in a...
Mafia Victory!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod a mini normal(needs review)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4487, Andresvmb wrote:\out Mini.
\out Large.
);
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4494 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

My game is 7/13 filled we can do it guys~~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

3 more 3 more !!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4543 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mini Normal 2257 has ended in a
Mafia Win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4626 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod mini(i have a setup just need to make role pms and get a review)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in mini as long as no one before me has any objections to this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

1 more and we are full (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4778 (isolation #18) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
TOWN WIN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4875 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod a predesigned setup (only to fill moderation queue, if anyone joins, kick me out) large if available, 13p if not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4884 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

/out mod
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod a predesigned mini
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

/out mod mini
retired

Return to “Completed Signups”