i designed this setup in 2019 [23/23]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If you change your mind about hydras let me know.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 22, xyzzy wrote:the thing with both that and hydras is those were very much decisions made at the setup design level; I've had multiple games where either a lack of deadlines or very weird deadline mechanics were part of the game, and I want people to be able to think about my meta as a setup designer while playing this one. if I change things like that, then you can be sure that that's
not
a component of the gamers
game's design.
Well it’s a shame then because I much prefer hydras especially in large games. I basically suck at them, especially when I play solo.

ETA: I apologize for expressing frustration in this thread, that wasn’t appropriate, sorry. :/
:oops:
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 24, Thestatusquo wrote:Hydras should be banned.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90077
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 27, Thestatusquo wrote:Like I'm not one to make a big deal of this most places but if you're coming into some of the few non-normal instances on the site where a mod actually doesn't allow hydra and lobbying for them I'm going to come in and forcefully present the opposite point of view.

Play in the 90% of the site that allows them and leave the very few non-normal places where they're not allowed alone.
All I said if they change their mind to please let me know, what’s wrong with that? This thread has been up for awhile so I thought it might fill faster but it’s obviously up to Xyzzy and I definitely did not in any way intend to disrespect that, so I posted what I did so they know to contact me in that case.

ETA: I apologize for , that was inappropriate. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 41, Dannflor wrote:okay

this is probably best taken to md
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can we please debate this topic in the MD thread I created? This isn’t fair to the mod to continue that discussion here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Signups”