I love the 90's Cartoon Mafia - replacement / spectate

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Oh, I think I really want to play this. I love all those old cartoons. Can I sign up? None of the Newbie games seem to be in sign-up, and though I've only ever played on IM, I think I can handle this. But what are the deadlines for this game?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I only joined yesterday, so I need to play Mafia before I can show you a completed game. That's part of the reason I'm requesting to join in. The other being that I really love old cartoons. These three games are the only ones in sign-ups, and I can hardly make any progress if I'm not allowed to play. There's nothing in the first post about required experience here, and you need a lot of people anyway...
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I don't leave games. My experience is with Mafia played over IM, so there are no links to give you. Someone already told me that no one will teach me anything. I believe I will be fine. Granted, a guide for all the terms would be great, and I'm hoping there is one on the Wiki. People always seem to be inventing more, and I can't recognize them all right off the bat. I know a lot more than you might think, and what I don't know can only benefit me in terms of strategy.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Not that I have seen. I also checked the first post again, but there are no requirements...
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Well, I'm afraid I can only find the three I'm trying to sign up for.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I keep hoping I'll get to be the Carmen Sandiego show, but I think of the live gameshow and not the animated series.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I never meant to ignore your PM, Nero. I honestly never saw it-I actually just found it before coming here to read all the new posts, so I don't know why you want me to name your Hydra. I think something's wrong with my box. I got an alert, but it took me to a new message that was not yours. I'm not an alt, so please don't say such things.

I'm more than a little irritated. Let me clarify. I NEVER had trouble finding the Newbie Queue, and I'm well aware how long games can last. In fact, your post is very confusing, because one of my first posts here was about the deadlines, which I saw were that long...in the Newbie Queue. I've also repeatedly said that there were no Newbie games in sign-ups when I looked in that same thread. If you are going to judge me, please look at all my posts first.

I believe I grasp the site just fine, and I deserve a chance. I would NEVER "flake". I would never leave. Ever. Please don't let my Newbie status corrupt your mind against me. I'm smarter than you might think, and I'd never just abandon a game. When I join one, I'm in until the end, hard or not. What makes you think I don't know the basics? The offer to quiz me is still valid. I see any inexperience I have as a weapon.

farside22, you said I could play, and it was no secret I had signed up for three games. It's kind of unfair to go back on that now. Also, your game is probably going to start a while after those two do, as at least one of them is close to being full.

Don't underestimate the Newbie. Or do, because that can only work to my advantage in the game itself. But don't let that keep me out of the game and don't use that to force restrictions on me.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

You missed the whole point of my post. I was referring to what I had said. Of course I've heard differently by now.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

But people kind of aren't welcoming me entirely? I was told I could play this, then told I couldn't. And it's happened in another Mafia sign-up thread too. How can I prove myself if not even given the chance?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I'm not most players. And person who said I could play this WAS the host.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

It wasn't posted in the first post, so the fault is not mine. And the host still said I could play, despite knowing I hadn't played any games here.

You really need to stop calling me disrespectful. There is nothing disrespectful about asking to be given a chance, especially after already being told I could play. It's disrespectful to keep underestimating me. I know what I'm doing, even if you don't think so.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I said that I had signed up for three games in the post that you replied to, though... Post 33. You replied in Post 35, addressing me specifically. If you're trying to say the fault is on me for not reading everything, the same must be said of you. But I don't think I'm in the wrong. All game info is supposed to be in the first post.

I keep telling you I can handle it. And why do you care if I get overwhelmed? I'm not going to quit. No way, no how. But I won't be overwhelmed. I've got experience with playing through multiple games at once. It's what I do. There's no harm in letting me in and seeing for yourself. This game still needs a lot of players, and by the time it starts, it's quite possible one of the others will either be over, have not started, or I'll have been killed off. I've already said I don't intend to just drop out, and I don't know what more I can say.

And please stop saying I'm an alt. I'm having enough trouble being accepted without people spreading rumors about me.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Short of some terrible thing happening in real life, I will NEVER drop out. EVER. I don't care what other people do. I am not like that. An hour per day? I can beat that. You'll find that I am ALWAYS there. ALWAYS. 24-7. I give my all to every game, even if it's more than one I'm playing at once.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

So, what is your ruling? I've met your conditions, so I should be allowed to play.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I've met those conditions. That's why I'm asking.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Still want to be Carmen Sandiego-Role Thief!
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I hope we get them soon. If it takes too long, people mind end up leaving.
I'm new here-get over it.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Then again, I'd think Carmen Sandiego would probably me an Independent or Mafia role. Probably the former, since she's not ALL bad.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

We better get those three people quick!
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

There's so many people online, and even more hidden ones. There must be three people willing to play amongst them.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Just one more!!
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Especially since my current game is in Night for at least the next two Days. It would be nice if this game starts now, then maybe when this one is in Night, it's Day for the other.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I have a friend I've played Mafia with who I can invite. But like me, he doesn't exactly have any games he can show you. He has played on another forum, but their Mafia section is hidden. Would that be a problem?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

No answer about my friend?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Far, why did you repeatedly ignore me about my friend? And it's pretty cruel to implement that rule out of spite for me? I don't really appreciate you trying to label me as a malicious spammer. How am I going to play your game like this? I don't like the host taking shots at me, insulting my play-style, putting post restrictions on a game where posting is essential, and expecting us all to keep contract of how many posts we make in a thread daily.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 am

Post by BabyBlue »

It was pretty obvious that it was about me, especially since in our current game, he was one of the people pushing to Policy Lynch me for making over 50 posts in one day, which is also the exact number he uses above. And the "spam" comment makes it even more obvious.

And my friend did make an account, but Far never answered if he could join.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 am

Post by BabyBlue »

You did not answer, even after I repeated the question. And I clearly said he HAS played online.

The issue is that this rule and the spam comments are a clear shot at me, and with you hosting this game, it does not bode well. The rule is flawed. We can't edit our posts, and Mafia is a game were posting a lot is essential. The more posts a person makes, the easier it is to get a read on them. No one should have to frequently go back and check how many posts they've made all the time.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 am

Post by BabyBlue »

No, you guys need to quit bullying me. You don't have to like me, but doing everything in your power to get me out of games is not cool. I have the right to play too.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 am

Post by BabyBlue »

It says right there he has played on another forum.

How am I supposed to play when even the host can't stop taking shots at me and designs a role that prevents me from playing to the best of my ability and pretty much guarantees I will get killed? I am not a spammer just because I post a lot. Another member PMed me a while ago about how we all have different playstyles and should adapt to one another's methods, but this makes it impossible for me to play at all. And you want me to replace out, which I'm sure you will all then use against me whenever I try to sign up for any future games.

EDIT: And see, there it is again. I gave you several very good reasons why this would mess up the game, but just like in the games, you just say it's for "personal reasons". This is ridiculous.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 am

Post by BabyBlue »

WELCOMING?! You three especially have been the most unwelcoming members of this forum and nearly made me leave it twice already!

The personal attacks are getting old, especially when coming from the host.

The rule causes problem after problem, and it goes against the whole point of Mafia.

We cannot edit our posts. Mafia is a game where we are expected to read others through their posts-the more they make, the better. It is a game where we are expected to argue and counter-argue, and so on. This rule prevents all of that.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:33 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Case and point.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Well, it's not really GOOD for you, so much as it doesn't matter to you, because you don't post that much anyway. But then, aren't you new? So you may end up posting more than you might think.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Who decides what is legitimate discussion? I mean, most of my "spam" posts in the other game where game-relevant, yet I was still called a spammer by people. Also, keep in mind that most of those posts were me having to defend myself against the persistent attempts to lynch me, by several players who are actually IN this game.

Far, you made this rule because of me. Everything you've said could be quoted from the other thread. You think I'm some evil spammer just because I post a lot. But I am an active player, and even moreso because I tend to be targeted. Should we targeted players worry about defending ourselves or challenging others' opinions because we have to keep an eye on our post count?

EDIT: SERIOUSLY? I just repeated my reasons RIGHT AFTER THAT POST!
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 am

Post by BabyBlue »

In post 143, BabyBlue wrote:You did not answer, even after I repeated the question. And I clearly said he HAS played online.

The issue is that this rule and the spam comments are a clear shot at me, and with you hosting this game, it does not bode well. The rule is flawed. We can't edit our posts, and Mafia is a game were posting a lot is essential. The more posts a person makes, the easier it is to get a read on them. No one should have to frequently go back and check how many posts they've made all the time.

Look at the player list and look at both games I've been in. In both, I had players actively trying to lynch me, and not just because they thought I was Mafia. Some wanted me out for non-game reasons. On top of all the regular posting, I had to defend myself from these very strong attempts. On top of that, certain players in this game I know will keep trying to lessen the worth of every statement I make, which will lead to even more stuff I have to defend myself from and a lot of having to try and repeat or strengthen my words, because I can't let others believe those lies.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 am

Post by BabyBlue »

That I turned out to be Mafia was just a coincidence, not at all relevant to how I was treated.

There are 24 players in this game. If I respond to a question asked by each one of them at separate intervals, that is 24 posts right there. Then there's voting, arguing, counter-arguing, defending myself, and so on. And in a game with Matt and Aru? I mean, how am I supposed to play? I'm going to actively be pushed for the lynch, and no one is going to put any value on a word I say, and I can't even make the posts to defend myself?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 am

Post by BabyBlue »

The rule is meant for me, was created because of me, and will hinder me to the point of being unable to play. I could never defend myself with just one post. There is no way I would be able to follow such a ridiculous rule.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Not sure what you're trying to say, but this rule was created because of what happened between Far and myself in the other game. And it effects me more than anyone else, as I have an active playstyle and usually get targeted for kills pretty heavily, as well as the fact that I am always being forced to repeat and defend my opinions because people will just make up excuses for them.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Whenever I express suspicion or anything like that in a game, people like Matt and Aru-both of whom are in this game-react a certain way. They always dismiss my opinions as false or say I'm just attacking people for targeting me. They both do this EVERY TIME. This forces me to repeat my reasoning, which they will again dismiss, until we get into an argument over taking my opinions seriously. I thus end up needing more posts than posts players just to get my opinions across. Most of my posts are in response to others.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 am

Post by BabyBlue »

It's not game-effecting information. Anyone reading the thread can see them saying I'm just attacking people targeting me over and over. That's why I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking any rules saying it.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I only know what I was told about those rules, which came from an admin. And why would you bring that up here, in public? As if I'm not having enough trouble being accepted.

I'm certain that it's impossible for me to be so inactive in a game, especially one with this many people. And having to worry about my post count will make is a lot less enjoyable, especially since the rule was only made to hinder me and labels me as a spammer. I'm also sure that certain people will abuse this rule by drawing me into arguments and then leaving me unable to defend myself.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I'm sick of you same group trying to force me out of games and always trying to make my opinions worthless.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Last, I do try to do that, but it doesn't work. And it doesn't have to be everyone. All it takes is one or two people. And again, this game has nearly as many players as we are allowed posts.

Junpei, you were the one talking about discrimination. This rule was only created because Far was unhappy with how much I posted in our game. No one else has made over fifty posts, and the spam comments cement it. If a rule is presented designed to inconvenience one player more than anyone else, how is that fair? It puts me at a serious disadvantage and gives everyone else something to use against me. And believe me, some people WILL use it against me.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I have not bullied anyone. And it is painfully obvious this rule was made because of me. Are you honestly expecting me to believe it's a coincidence? Far plays a game where he wants my Policy Lynched for making more than 50 posts in a day, which he calls spam. Then, less than a day later, Far suddenly adds a rule to his game where he mentions that some people make more than 50 posts a day and that is spam? Not buying that as a coincidence.

You might not, PM, but others definitely would.

This rule will not help me, and I am against something that will hinder me and likely me alone.

Last, I have done all those things, but it doesn't change my post count. Have you read any of the two games I've been in?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 am

Post by BabyBlue »

This thread even showcases why this rule is not going to work.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 am

Post by BabyBlue »

You just can't stop harassing me, and that will not change in this game.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 am

Post by BabyBlue »

No. Because this is cruel and wrong. I've been struggling to be accepted, and then a host with a grudge makes a rule like this. I CAN'T play the game like this. Posting is a crucial part of the game. How am I supposed to play without being able to voice my opinion or defend myself? This rule is offensive, ruins the game, and it takes all the fun out of it for me.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 am

Post by BabyBlue »

It does violate the concept of Mafia. Posts are a very crucial part of the game, and limiting the amount we can make ruins it. And the fact that the rule was made just to harass and hinder me only makes it worse. Far could have just said he didn't want me to play. I think he wants to make me drop out, so Matt and Aru can have a celebration and call me a few more derogatory names, while all three of them can spread the tale so I lose even more respect on this site. And if you think no one is bullying me, you need to reread everything that's been going on.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 am

Post by BabyBlue »

And your rude PMs annoyed me.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 am

Post by BabyBlue »

This is exactly why the post restriction will never work. You two just cannot stop.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:25 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Obviously, people on this site have different views. I mean, here, you can call someone the b-word and it's allowed. Doesn't mean I'll ever think of it as anything less than abusive.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 am

Post by BabyBlue »

You are not constantly attacked and degraded, I'd assume. There is no way out of this for me. Playing with the rule, is not possible, especially with Matt and Aru. Their participation already means this game be unpleasant for me, full of name-calling, and they will just not let me play like they always do. This unjust rule and the reason why it was created further dampens my enthusiasm for this game. And if I don't play, then not only do I not get to play a game I've been waiting for a while for, but I won't be able to play any future games. This might not mean anything to you, but it means a lot to me.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Not for me, there isn't. If I drop out, I don't get to play anything else. And I'm not giving into to this cruel tactic.

Aru, you know I can't do that, because of the "not mentioning active games" rules.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 am

Post by BabyBlue »

No, there aren't. This will be used against me, and I've been denied sign-ups to many games. Plus, I will never go through the pain of playing a Mini again. Took that advise once, and it was a mistake to do so.

This thread shows exactly what will happen in the game thread. How are we supposed to play if we have to worry about our post count and stop posting before we've said everything we need to?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I DO get to the point and make big posts, and it doesn't help in a game this size.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:16 am

Post by BabyBlue »

The rule is unjust and could ruin the game, so I will continue to stand against it. If a person plans to replace, they should keep tabs on what is going on in the game, just in case, or be willing to read through pages and pages. Otherwise, they shouldn't sign up for that. And why should it matter how many posts we make, so long as they are relevant to the game? A lot of posts does not equal spam.

Nobody, you know nothing about what I've been going through here, and your post reeks of trolling.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 am

Post by BabyBlue »

Then it's a shame that's what you say, NS.

Rules will never change unless people stand against them. Being able to post IS a right, so longer as you are a member. Denying us such a basic right and demanding we not play the game to the best of our ability is wrong.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I'm sure people would be beside themselves as I did what this rule and their bullying intended and left.

Tierce, you just said it. A game is supposed to be fun. It's bad enough I have to deal with two players that harass me non-stop and refuse to let me play. But how am I supposed to have fun knowing that this rule was created because of me, falsely calling my posts "spam"? How am I supposed to have fun if my playstyle is not allowed? If I can't defend myself? If I have to worry about post count on top of everything else?

You honestly think contributing to the game, no matter how actively, is spam?
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:47 am

Post by BabyBlue »

It's not. There are no other games I can sign up for, and THIS is the game I've been waiting to get into and fill.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 am

Post by BabyBlue »

And Matt continues to further prove what I'm talking about.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am

Post by BabyBlue »

I get defensive when I am being harassed. It's clear some people on this site turn a blind eye to how others are acting, but that's pretty common, from what I've seen on forums. People tend to defend those they've known longer, even if they are in the wrong. I've even said several times that I've tried what Last said, and it doesn't help my post count.

I'm not just making an assumption. There is not a doubt in my mind why Far made this role. He himself has said that no one makes more than 50 posts in a day...besides me. He finds this spammy and even tried to get me killed for it. Then, less than a day or so after this incident, he makes this role and repeats the 50 posts thing in a way that clearly references me. It's too obvious. 1 post an hour? That is ridiculous. How the heck is a discussion or argument supposed to happen under those terms?

I have answered plenty of questions, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Don't try and blame the bullying on me. It's them that does it, when I'm just trying to play.

The rule was introduced AFTER I signed up and around the time confirmations happened. This is hardly acceptable. I should not have to sacrifice my participation under bullying. If Far didn't want me to play, he should have just said it.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Yes, I am.

Return to “Completed Signups”