I love the 90's Cartoon Mafia - replacement / spectate

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

yes please
/in
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Okay, seriously. Baby, do you do anything else than this? I'm pretty sure I've said it, and it's already been said here, you get defensive too easily, too quickly. There's a difference between deffending yourself from a case made against you and defending yourself over small things. You need to calm down, and take a break. To quote the musical Footloose, "Count to ten, man! Mama says just count to ten." Take a deep breath breath, calm down, write down response, save draft, come back later for it. Respond to other posts, make one large post.
Have you even tried survivor's advice? Taking the time to post can go a long way.

That being said, I'm perfectly alright with this rule.

EDIT: Don't make assumptions. Far never came out and said "I made this rule because BabyBlue posts WAY too much and I'm getting annoyed over it. So to piss her off, no one can make more than 30 posts per REAL LIFE day." If she had, people may be taking your side. You shouldn't have to worry about a post count if you follow survior's advice. Try this, 1 post per hour. I think more people would be fine reading a WoT then 30+ plus from one person over a 5 hr time period.

EDIT2:Thought of this just now. Have you also tried answering questions directed at you? It would prevent a lot of this "bullying" that you claim. I saw an example where people you asking you to answer their question (nicely), you wouldn't, so they got mad, then you accussed them of bullying you. Makes no sense.

EDIT3: Sounds good after I make this post.

Return to “Completed Signups”