NY 154: Return to Boring Town *FULL*

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Pine »

Babyblue, calm down. Nobody's being intentionally malicious in their cross-purposes advice. Not everyone on this site is...nice...exactly, but the people you've been interacting are all decent, with good intentions...except Nobody Special, he's a creeper. But we like his creepiness.

/in
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 37, mcqueen wrote:
In post 36, Pine wrote:Babyblue, calm down. Nobody's being intentionally malicious in their cross-purposes advice. Not everyone on this site is...nice...exactly, but the people you've been interacting are all decent, with good intentions...except Nobody Special, he's a creeper. But we like his creepiness.

/in

Lmfao? Nice troll?

Btw, does being so fuckingly town in New York 150, not lynching you because I was correct about the town-town neighbor group, and having mastin2 fuck up and lose it for us, finally redeem me from New York 144?

(Pine's Answer - No.)

No.

And if you think there was trolling in this post, you're wrong.

I think hohum makes this game full, though I'm going to have to post this as I have in all of my other games:

@Mod: I should have declared V/LA quite some time ago. I'll continue to have limited (but not absent) access until the end of this week. I'll be making serious efforts to make at least one significant post per day during this time, hopefully more.

I hate game-start V/LA as much as you all do too. If you'd prefer, Nocmen, I'll /out and be on your replacement list.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Pine »

You weren't so "fuckingly Town" out of skill. It was actually your ineptitude that made your motives obvious. No points for Hufflepuff (you don't deserve Gryffindor)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 61, mcqueen wrote:
In post 60, Pine wrote:You weren't so "fuckingly Town" out of skill. It was actually your ineptitude that made your motives obvious. No points for Hufflepuff (you don't deserve Gryffindor)

What is Hufflepuff and Gryffindor?

This is why we can't have nice things.

NS, to help you feel better, go creep on one of my pictures in Face With a Name. Try not to fap too hard.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 67, hohum wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Subject: NY 154: Return to Boring Town (15/17)

hohum wrote:/in

I'm sorry, but I have gotten several requests from players that they would rather not play with you. I'm going to have to turn down your /in.

If you're going to do such a shit job modding that you can't keep control of your own game then this is probably a good indication of what a trash game this is going to be anyways. I may not be the best player here but some of my reputation is certainly undeserved and I'm completely capable of behaving in the context of a game.

Hey hohum, I wasn't one of the people who objected to you, but I'm glad some people did. Every single experience I've had with you has been uniformly unenjoyable, with you hurling abuse and venom at anyone within striking range. Your vile reaction to a decent mod following through with a reasonable Wisdom of the Crowds policy is proof that it was the right decision.

Toog, you haven't had the experience with him that I have. I seriously considered /outing just to avoid playing with him. I have a thick skin, so I decided to endure it. Glad I don't have to after all.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Signups”