Best Athletes Mafia Signups (16/16)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks for the invite. I *think* I can handle this so.../in.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kick him out
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but it was still in before the game filled. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 50, Benmage wrote:In my entire time on this site I have NEVER had to replace out. Who can say the same?

I think I've been replaced i two games but 2 out of how many I've ever played is still pretty good.

Return to “Completed Signups”