Cave Story Mafia - Signups (FULL)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:41 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I've played maybe 10 minutes of Cave Story what feels like 10 years ago, so I can't exactly claim familiarity with the theme.

/in nevertheless
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:15 am

I actually don't remember playing with shafted, though I'm sure it happened. >_>
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:20 am

Sounds hilarious but I have absolutely no recollection of such a game taking place. :lol:

Return to “Completed Signups”