Micro Queue (Players & Moderators) (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:24 am

Post by reinoe »

/In micro 422

C'mon this is nuts. There was a 40 page thread dedicated to this idea and we can't find nine people interested in actually playing?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by reinoe »

/in to mod
Game Name: Usurping Bowser's Throne!
Game Type: Theme Game
Game Size: 9 Players

Optional Caption/Description of Game upon announcement: There are people attempting to Usurp the throne while Bowser is off trying to take over Sarasaland! Bowser would approve of the effort but he would also approve of you trying to stop them!

You may pm me to pre-in. Hydra are allowed and may remain secret but I must know who's in the hydra.
Last edited by reinoe on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:16 am

Post by reinoe »

Confirming Flames682 pre-in

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 699, reinoe wrote:Confirming Flames682 pre-in

MOD STUFFDayphase will be seven days.
Nightphase will be two days.

This game is about a group of individuals trying to take over the throne of Bowser while he's away. No unique or complicated mechanics.

Spoiler: Rules For This Open Game Stolen Directly from LlamaFluff and modified slightly.
[01] VOTING METHOD: Votes must be in bold or in vote tags. example:
Vote: reinoe
or VOTE: reinoeIf you do not bold your vote or place in a tage, it will not be counted. You do have to place votes on their own line but you do not have to unvote before casting another vote.

[02] LYNCH: Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.

[03] NO LYNCH: You may vote: no lynch – unless it is deadline, majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.

[04] DEADLINE: This game will have mandatory deadlines of, at most, 1 week (7 days). As the game whittles down its living membership deadlines may grow shorter. If I deem it necessary a player being replaced may extend the deadline.

[05] DEADLINE LYNCH RULES: A majority of votes are needed to lynch. If no player has a majority of votes cast against them when the deadline hits there will be no lynch. A no lynch can be achieved by half of the living players voting for a no lynch.

[06] NIGHT CHOICES: Night choices will be expected within 48 hours. If you do not inform me of a night choice you will forfeit it.

[07] LURKING AND NOT POSTING: Lurking is not an acceptable strategy in this game. Anyone who goes more than 48 hours without posting, without advance warning, will be prodded. Failure to post in the 24 hours following a prod will result in a player being replaced. Anyone receiving three prods will be force replaced. Mafia is a social contract.

[08] OUT OF THREAD COMMUNICATION: The game is not to be discussed outside the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so – and then only in the manner stated in your role PM. Don’t quote any out-of-thread communications regarding this game in the thread, this includes role PMs.

[09] BAH POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Once your dead, you're dead.

[10] TOO CLEVER BY HALF RULE: No small or hidden text or obscure codes. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.

[11] VACATION? LIMITED ACCESS? If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in this game thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

[12] FALLIBILITY CLAUSE: Unlike other mods I am fallible. Please point out any mistakes I make.

[13] QUESTIONS: If you have any questions at all, please PM me or post the question in the thread.

[14] HUSH NOW, QUIET NOW: Excessive use of CAPS POSTING or spamming posts will not be allowed and may result in replacement or warning.

[15] GAMBLERS ANON: No bets, deals, promises, etc are allowed. Depending on the severity of one you may be modkilled or forceably replaced or warned.

[16] IF IT QUACKS LIKE A DUCK: If you fake breaking a rule, it could result in the same punishment as actually breaking the rule.

[17] FUN: Remember, it’s a game and it’s supposed to be fun. Be nice to your fellow players and your mod.

[18] I've reserved this color for any purposes I might choose. Don't use it or anything similar to it. If you use this color or if I deem you're impersonating the mod you may be warned, force replaced or modkilled.

[19] A GOD AM I: I can modify this ruleset at my discretion.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Signups”