UnCouTh mAfia Signups (17/17) /in to replace?

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:29 am

Post by T S O »

hell to the goddamn yes
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:58 am

Post by T S O »

if you're going to lurk please don't play, realtalk
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

saulres, 9/10 times I'd banter with you, but SSK is a chronic lurker and with these post restrictions it will only get worse.

SSK, please consider if you actually mean to play or not.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:53 am

Post by T S O »

In post 43, MafiaSSK wrote:Why do you think I would actually /in to play a game if I didn't actually want to seriously play?

Well, I don't particularly understand it myself, but in my most recent game with you you posted around once per week. You were /in for that game, so why would it be different here?

In post 43, MafiaSSK wrote:Do you think I appreciated being called a "lurking piece of shit"? Do you want me to pull out the other insults that I've been called? It's been worse. It's why I took a break because this was taking an actual emotional toll on me. I just don't see why I would want that to continue.

No, I don't, and I'm sorry for these insults - but the point remains you are a persistent lurker and lurking is anti-mafia and anti-fun.

In post 43, MafiaSSK wrote:I don't understand you TSO. I don't even understand why you would want to continue to insult a person over a freaking forum game.

My point of view is that this in particular is going to be a great game and I'd prefer to play it with every slot active rather than 16 of us playing and SSK constantly prod dodging until we policy lynch him.

I have no personal vendetta against you - but lurking really isn't tolerable to me, especially not here.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Signups”