Persona 4 Mafia [FULL]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Persona 4 Mafia [FULL]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

It all started out as a silly rumor about this thing called The Midnight Channel. The kids at school have been gossiping about it constantly ever since you arrived for your year-long transfer here in peaceful Inaba. They all said the same thing: wait until midnight on a rainy night, turn off all the lights, and look into the blank screen of your TV. If the conditions are right, you'll see the face of your soul mate materialize on the TV screen! What a wild rumor, huh?

What would you say if I told you that it was more than just a rumor?

What you see on the other side of the TV screen is more than just illusory fiction; it's a reality that is just as tangible -- and just as dangerous -- as the world you experience day by day. As you are about to realize, there are forces at work here that threaten not just your new home of Inaba, but the entire world as well. You and your friends will have to work together to untangle the maelstrom of mysteries that swirl around you. However, do not forget that time is of the essence: if you dawdle too long, your world may become completely and irreversibly engulfed in the bewildering fog that flows forth from the world on the other side of the TV screen.

Face out, hold out, reach out to the truth of your life, seeking to seize on the whole moment...
[/color][/b]

Welcome to Persona 4 Mafia! Thank you for your interest in this game.

Game Details:
  • Setup reviewed and approved by caledfwitch and Otolia. Backup modded by caledfwitch.
  • Day phases will last for 14 days apiece and Night phases will last for 2 days apiece.
  • Players will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity. You get three prods throughout the course of the game.
  • No hydras, please. Alts are fine, but please tell me your main account privately. It's okay, I'll keep it a secret.
  • Prospective players should have at least two games of on-site experience. (This may be waived on a case-by-case basis.)
  • If there is someone on the player list that you do not want to play with, please let me know via PM. If I receive enough complaints about a particular player, they will be denied entry into the game.

Player List:

01 Cabd
02 KingdomAces
03 Citrinitas
04 Bulbazak
05 Sakura Hana
06 Flameaxe
07 Metal Sonic
08 Maxous
09 Varsoon
10 Vedith
11 Kalimar
12 Hopkirk
13 Doctor Vahlen
14 Scorpious
15 Suzune
16 Brian Skies
17 notscience
18 Nicole Mimi Tithel
19 The Nostalgia Critic
20 RapidEyeMovement
21 Ankamius

Replacements:

01 ZZZX

02 Edosurist
03 Not_Mafia

04 Firebringer
Last edited by Skullduggery on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 7, Flameaxe wrote:I hope this game has steak.

It has fsteak, which is even better.

In post 13, Cabd wrote:The real important question is if we're using Golden or standard edition canon?

Original PS2 version. I have not played Golden since Vitas aren't real.

In post 14, Slatorade wrote:/in

I cannot accept this /in since you do not meet the two-game experience requirement. Sorry.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

More terrible bear puns, please.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 31, Doctor Vahlen wrote:I don't have a PS2 or a Vita. Is flavor knowledge necessary?

Flavor knowledge is helpful, but not essential. If you want a quick crash course, the Persona 4 wiki is a good place to start. (Warning: spoilers.)
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Aw
snap
, looks like we are all filled up. Thanks for signing up, everybody! If you missed your chance to grab a spot, feel free to sign up as a replacement here in this thread.

I'll create the game thread and distribute role PMs tomorrow afternoon. Get hyped!

Return to “Completed Signups”