Civilization Mafia Signups! [Game Ended]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 109, Sondam wrote:Hydra of MariaR/Gerryoat

/in
yep yep!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #112 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 111, Firebringer wrote:*Grabs the popcorn for the inevitable day 1 policy lynch on sondam*
No kidding...
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ep sign up or I'll blacklist you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 115, Pine wrote:
In post 111, Firebringer wrote:*Grabs the popcorn for the inevitable day 1 policy lynch on sondam*
I do not support this product and/or service. I have no problem with either player.
You're a great person
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

I FEEL PERSONALLY ATTACKED
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 125, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 101, Pine wrote:When I was in middle school, the one of library computers had Civ II on it. We were allowed to leave lunch half way through to go to the library, so there was a small group of us who would always scarf down our food, wait for the clock to strike the designated time, and race down the hall (often speed-walking to avoid the delay of a reprimand from a passing teacher) to get to the computers. There weren't always enough computers to go around, and most of the games were only installed on specific machines, so it MATTERED who got there first. A similar race would occur at the end of the school day to use the computers after school, and I actually missed the late bus home a couple of times because I didn't want to leave a game in progress.

Ah, the halcyon days of youth. I downloaded a copy of Civ II as soon as I switched from Mac to PC after college (replacing my old Macbook was prohibitively expensive for a poor student) and never looked back. Civ IV was new in those days, and I logged thousands of hours of play on both IV and V. I'm having some difficulty getting as obsessive about Civ VI.
I told my computer teacher about it she never got it. We had Oregon Trail and I played the shit out of that. My experience with Civ came when my friend Jason showed me the game. I don't remember having a big hard on for Civ back then but I ended up playing Civ 2 and I was sold.

Also we should have a Oregon Trail mafia game, mostly so I can watch Maria die a slow antagonizing death of typhoid.
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Signups”