Night and Day Mafia Signups (Game over!)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

/in
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

Get out. We have an agreement not to play together.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 60, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No, we don't. You're lying. I am playing this game.
Really, I have the pms in my inbox, the various threads where you go toxic. You are on my personal blacklist. You acknowledged this. You keep joining games I am in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry. I refuse to back of games with awesome player lists that I want to play because someone else wants to abuse the player list. I have attempted to play with ABR repeatedly. He lies and berates people at a minimum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 71, ThinkBig wrote:I think Titus is in the right here. She signed up first and should be honored first.
Because you're her hydra partner.

Titus has /in'd 5 out of the 6 last large games, and
replaced into the large game I was playing.

It's not fair for me to have to wait 6 months to play a large game. As soon as both KH and Night and Day opened signups, she was already pre-in or first to /in,
it should not be a matter of who joined first.

As well, a lot of you are familiar with and like Titus, and I have no problem with playing with Titus if she wants to remain. I am focused on the game, not on personal issues. For example, in our last large where she replaced in, I could have vigged her many times but I didn't, I chose to vig scum. I always place the win condition as priority over any personal matters.
The large theme I subbed into was anonymous.

As far as I am concerned, the mods should have done much worse to you.

You treat players like garbage. I am open to trying again in 6 months to a year if I see you be nice to players you view as less skilled. Your conduct is why you are in this position.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Signups”