SaGa Frontier Large Theme (Filled, Replacements welcome)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Shiro »

I will go ahead and say

/out as Shiro
and presumably
FA /out

and

/in as Rylai and Lina

Awaiting activation
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Who calls the Crystal Maiden?!

/out as myself and in with shiro in hydra ^^ :)
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Sensei »

/in
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

/in

:)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 33, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 30, MaxwellPuckett wrote:/in

I like how silly this is. Plus, I have a soft spot for underappreciated games on the PS1/2. Alright, Varsoon, you win.

Awesome!!! It'll be great to play with you again, hopefully this time on the same side. ^^

I'm sure we'll have fun either way~~

And I'm looking forward to playing again with you as well! Actually, this playerlist has more people I know than usual. I think. Numbers aren't my strong suite, I'll be honest.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 42, SirCakez wrote:Are you taking spectators for this game? I'm interested in seeing the guts of a large theme and talking about the game with whoever else is watching. I totally understand if you don't want me to since I'm fairly new but I thought I'd ask anyway since this looks really good.

I'd love to have you spectate.
This game will be a little irregular as far as large themes go, so do expect that.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok awesome! Looking forward to watching how your game goes.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

The game has filled!
However, I'm not going to start right away for a few reasons, the biggest of them all being;

It's come to my attention that there is a bit of tension between some of the players on this list. When running large games, it is difficult to find this many people who can all get along. However, I do not enforce blacklists or Wisdom of the One/Crowd. I believe it is every player's individual responsibility to navigate their relationships with other players. As a Moderator, it is my duty to provide a fair space for everyone to play the game. I do not privilege any one voice over another. I have invited many players to play this game, but I want anyone to be able to play, regardless of my relationship to them. Every player is equal in my eyes, and once the game begins, I will mete out my own judgment should any players' interactions cross the line as defined by global and game rules.

It's for this reason and others that I will be taking a little extra time to make the game start. I ask that any players that have issues with others resolve them, and if you absolutely can not play with the other player in question, that you come to agreement over who will replace out before the game begins. I would prefer for the playerlist to be stable after game-start rather than before. I believe that we are all mature enough to have civil discussions with even our rivals and enemies, at least enough to decide who will play in a game of mafia.

Until then, I'll be putting together role PMs because that's the other big thing I need to do and converting raw text to a fancy rolecard takes some time!
<3
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 57, Varsoon wrote:
The game has filled!
However, I'm not going to start right away for a few reasons, the biggest of them all being;

It's come to my attention that there is a bit of tension between some of the players on this list. When running large games, it is difficult to find this many people who can all get along. However, I do not enforce blacklists or Wisdom of the One/Crowd. I believe it is every player's individual responsibility to navigate their relationships with other players. As a Moderator, it is my duty to provide a fair space for everyone to play the game. I do not privilege any one voice over another. I have invited many players to play this game, but I want anyone to be able to play, regardless of my relationship to them. Every player is equal in my eyes, and once the game begins, I will mete out my own judgment should any players' interactions cross the line as defined by global and game rules.

It's for this reason and others that I will be taking a little extra time to make the game start. I ask that any players that have issues with others resolve them, and if you absolutely can not play with the other player in question, that you come to agreement over who will replace out before the game begins. I would prefer for the playerlist to be stable after game-start rather than before. I believe that we are all mature enough to have civil discussions with even our rivals and enemies, at least enough to decide who will play in a game of mafia.

Until then, I'll be putting together role PMs because that's the other big thing I need to do and converting raw text to a fancy rolecard takes some time!
<3

I love all of you guys. You should all get to pming. Also, Varsoon, perhaps a mass message to the playerlist with this message is in order, so those who have issues with others can respond sooner rather than later. Talking about differences and working things out can take time.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

Right on.
Also, if you do have issues to resolve with another player, I ask that you do it privately and not in this thread. Don't wanna see things get super slogged down with all that here.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:43 am

Post by ZZZX »

This playerlist is godly. so hopefully everyone stays happy and stuff :3
redacted
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, I really do like this playerlist.

Also, I'm totes gonna need the name of whatever the Wgeurts + cerberusv666 hydra is.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

We shall be The Cool Cucumbers, umm...I've never set up a hydra account before though, so idk if I'm supposed to do anything besides just make a new account.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Fluminator »

I have an issue with the playerlist being too awesome and making me feel bad I'll have to lynch some of them.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Varsoon »

You make a new account, I think you can designate it as an alt/hydra and write out which players you are an alt/hydra of.
If it's not confirmed right away, you can ask for it to be confirmed here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30062
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 63, Fluminator wrote:I have an issue with the playerlist being too awesome and making me feel bad I'll have to lynch some of them.

Well you can always lynch ZZZX

everyone loves lynching ZZZX :lol: :lol:
redacted
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Got it, either wgeurts will make the account or I will when I get home from work.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Fluminator »

ZZZX wrote:
In post 63, Fluminator wrote:I have an issue with the playerlist being too awesome and making me feel bad I'll have to lynch some of them.

Well you can always lynch ZZZX

everyone loves lynching ZZZX :lol: :lol:
I can't lynch someone with an avatar from Banjo Kazooie.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 43, Lowell wrote:ABR sent me here. I'm /in as needed. Can I hydra with someone? I'm fun, guys.

To add to this, I'm going to be hydra'ing with Lowell. Not sure on name yet.

If you've got a problem with me, pm me and we can flame each other and get over it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I assume the hype for the player-list is me... ohh wait, no, it is def for yos and dgb, so excited.
after a wank.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

(I'm hyped for you, CooLD)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by hiplop »

The game has filled!

<3

I love everyone here but you varsoon :roll:
third best scummer of all time
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 71, hiplop wrote:
The game has filled!

<3

I love everyone here but you varsoon :roll:

Well, I am just a replacement, but I have to comment. Lies! Lies and slander! >.>
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

/out
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Titus »

/out as Drunken Pirates

/in as Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Signups”