The Mystery at King's Landing [15/15] - /IN REPLACE VIA PM

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
House Dayne
House Dayne
Townie
House Dayne
Townie
Townie

The Mystery at King's Landing [15/15] - /IN REPLACE VIA PM

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by House Dayne »

The Mystery at King's Landing

Brought to you by Ser Arthur Dayne
Backup modded by Mykonian
Reviewed by Andrius and Mhsmith0

You are hereby cordially invited to attend the annual gathering at King's Landing to discuss the state of the Kingdom. Please send one representative to the capital of the Seven Kingdoms to represent your House. Everyone will have the luxury of staying at The Red Keep, and participate in the daily activities and briefings.

Welcome to The Mystery at King's Landing Mafia! This game will be a secretly alted 15 player game, in which
Lannister Allies
will play the part of the 'Town' or 'Uninformed Majority'. You will be PMed alt log in info during pregame, and are expected to play on it for the entirety of the game. Alts are randomized on roles/alignments, which will be randomized onto the playerlist.

Sign-ups will take place via PM.
Please have some form of experience playing mafia, one large normal game + one mini theme game (or one large theme instead), also I might refuse a player based on poor game history, flaking, breaking game rules, etc. or if you're in too many games. If you have any questions feel free to PM me as well.

The alts will be as follows:

House Arryn
House Baratheon
House Bolton
House Clegane
House Connington
House Dondarrion
House Frey
House Greyjoy
House Martell
House Mormont
House Reed
House Seaworth
House Stark
House Tully
House Tyrell

Alt Rules and Info

1.) It is generally fine if you want to invite a friend or someone to play, but don't announce it to the whole world you will be playing.
2.) Similarly, during the game,
stay inside your alt at all times
3.) This game will be played in Theme Park. This means, yes, alt-slips can happen. I urge you to do your best not to allow that to happen (whether it is to pick a different mafiascum theme for your alt, etc). Now, in case an alt slip does happen, do not panic! While alts are a fun part of the theme, I'm not going to modkill you or something for an accidental alt-slip (notice the key word 'accidental', which also implies you took precautions and not were just being rash).
4.) Player behind the
alt will be revealed upon death
during the game.
5.) Please
do not change the avatar or the signature
of the alt. Do not change the email address either.
6.) You can and are encouraged to change the mafiascum theme, timezone, date format, and any other behind-the-scenes board preferences with whatever you're comfortable with. You can also add a pronoun on the alt if you wish (all alts will start with MafBlack theme, EDT timezone, no pronoun).
7.) Upon receiving alt log in info, it will have a password that I set. If, for whatever reason, you do not like this password (it's too long, it's too short, it's too hard to remember, it's too easy to remember, etc), you are free to change it
only if you PM me your intentions of changing the password as well as the new password
. Please do not end up locking me out of my alts.
Last edited by House Dayne on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:35 am, edited 14 times in total.
Dawn Brings The Light
House Dayne
House Dayne
Townie
House Dayne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by House Dayne »

Have 7 preins, contacting those now, to confirm by PM.

I'll update occasionally here how much we're at in terms of the playerlist number.

(Also you will get a response from me when you /in acknowledging you're in, just so you're not left in the dark).
Dawn Brings The Light
House Dayne
House Dayne
Townie
House Dayne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:47 am

Post by House Dayne »

We're at 10 sign ups so far (with 1 prein left to confirm)! Player list looking super enjoyable as well.
Dawn Brings The Light
House Dayne
House Dayne
Townie
House Dayne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:11 am

Post by House Dayne »

12 sign ups!~
Dawn Brings The Light
House Dayne
House Dayne
Townie
House Dayne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:10 am

Post by House Dayne »

Game is now full! I will have the thread up soon.

You will also be PMed alt log-in info soon, checking last things with alts to see if they're all ready. When you log in to the alt it should have a new message, which will be your Role PM for the game.

(Also, I've decided to accept 1 hydra. I'll announce which alt is a hydra in game thread after I've rolled random.org playerlist onto alts)
Dawn Brings The Light

Return to “Completed Signups”