Werewolf Online, the most popular mafia game on android

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
BoomBoom
Townie

Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:12 am

Werewolf online is currently the most popular mafia-like online game on android, however, a quick look at the role setup tells you that you should avoid it like the Black Plague.

The game uses a known, predefined role setup.

Town:
Alignment detect cop, Rolecop, Detective, Two-shot Daykill Vigi (that reveals on first shoot), A medium that can REVIVE and talk with dead players during night (Medium), One Jailer, One Bodyguard, One Docto- ah isn't that too unbalanced?

You don't need to know the rest of the role setup to know it's unbalanced. The cops reveal on Day 2, and reveal their results, with a "doc on me", if a cop has found a werewolf, the town says "vigi shoot!", and the werewolf dies, no social deduction and deception at all. This continues on until the rest of the game. The sad thing is people still find this game fun, even if town has a 95%+ winrate. The worst rep I have seen that this game get is that it's a "Town of Salem Clone". Hey! Please know the origins, Town of Salem isn't the first mafia.

Awoo
Goon

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Yeah. It's a town of salem clone because it's hot garbage role madness. Kind of like town of salem.

nomnomnom
Title Title Title

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:46 pm

I mean, role madness isn't inherently bad if you can have anything in the game, right?

If not good, at least playable. What you describe doesn't sound playable at all :P

Ramcius
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:16 am

So, you made new account to trash some shitty online game here? I can see how you can be upset cause you can't win as werewolf there, but I doubt anyone here is interested in that. You should head to their forums and tell them your heartbreaking stories about your lost games in their game

Lycanfire
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: It

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:00 am

tbf they did in out a newbie and in a micro

but yeah water wet

can kain tepes or that person pretending to be kain tepes on the new meme account salvage this thread please

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:47 pm

I played the ranked mode before and its ever so slightly better but still not good. Maybe they changed it I played it like 2 months ago.

[ + ]

Return to Mafia Discussion