How do you take notes?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I usually don't take notes, but I'm curious why saying that you have a notes PT is banned in some people's rulesets.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't understand, like, "can you go into your notes and find whether you were townreading or scumreading popsofctown on early day 1, because I think I know which one it would be if you were town"? I don't really get why that person wouldn't have asked that mid-day 1 because solving the game earlier rather than later seems better so I'm just kind of lost, it may be as someone who's not very inclined to take notes rather than splatter across the thread I'm missing some puzzle pieces.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I agree with banning the quoting or C/P of notes btw, that's different
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That's gross
I see how that seems too strong
I just kind of presumed some kind of sportsmanship I guess lol
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Copying pasting notes without representing that you copy pasted is ok, it's when you're like "I'm v/LA but let me paste in a truckload of effort I put into d2 cause i was efforting town" that seems bad
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mafia Discussion”