Superb Idea Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #89 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:22 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Town 2-Shot Clown

Twice per game, targets a player at night. That player will be, for the rest of the game, be given the Reporting modifier (at the start of each day the mod will publicly post what this player did at night, if anything, and their role. E.g
Alice (
Town Cop
) has investigated Bob, revealing them to be a
Mafia
member)
for the rest of the game.

Mafia 2-Shot Non-Consecutive Tranquilizer

Twice per game, target a player at any point in the day. That player will be unable to vote or talk for the rest of the day. Tranquilization is publicly announced, though who did it isn't.

Absorbing Multitasking Serial Killer

Every night, target a player. That player will die, barring protection/commuting or interference with your action. If the kill is successful, you will gain their power roles and modifiers if they had any. You may then, in addition to the kill, use those power roles freely and be under the effect of those modifiers. If an acquired mofifier is incompatible with one you had before, it overrides the previous one. If their role was shotted and they used any shots, you don't get the shots back.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Town Loudspeaker

REROLL, BUT ADD A MODIFIER: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TALK IN ALL-CAPS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Mafia Blackmailer

Role ripped straight from TOS with minor alterations. Each Night, you may target a player. For the rest of the next day, they will not be able to talk, but still able to vote. However, if they're at E-2 or E-1, they will be able to say one thing: "I am blackmailed.", with any desired capitalization. This is not a mod-confirmed post.

Double-Trolling Multitasking Bus Driver Combined Factioncop Rolecop

Each Night, you can target two slots. Those slots will be swapped for the purposes of night actions, but only for that night. You win if you cause at least two instances of a faction member killing themselves or another member of their faction. In addition, each Night you may target a player to learn their faction and role.

BMer isn't that OP because players could develop a code for them to be able to talk through voting, it isn't cryptography because the "solution" is publicly-accessible.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Town 1-Shot Unweak Vigilante

Once per game, at Night, you may choose a player to shoot. If that player is a townie, you will die.

Mafia 1-Shot (Compulsive Vig)ifier

Once per game, at Night, you may choose a player to turn into a Compulsive Vigilante.

1-Shot Bulletproof Vigilante Hater

Reroll if there are no vigs in-game and there are no roles that can create any. You win if all vigs in the game are dead and no more can be created. Upon winning, you leave the game. You may survive one nightkill.

Vig-themed roles.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant

Return to “Mafia Discussion”