Moving to the Univesal ## Format - Discuss

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Do you support the double-hash format?

Yes, but only as a player
3%
Yes, but only as a mod
5%
Yes, as both a player and a mod
26%
I do not support it as either
65%

Total votes: 92

Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Mert »

When I've modded games before, I check the game for votes every time I'm on and store them in a spreadsheet, so I'm usually up-to-date enough that it doesn't matter to me either way.

For those instances where it's been a while since I've been able to check I just isolate posts by each player in turn and scroll upward from the bottom to get their most recent vote.

I dunno, I don't hate the idea but for me at least I think it'd be pretty redundant as bolding is almost always effective enough for me to pick them all up anyway..
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Mert »

I don't think it'd make it any easier for me as a mod, to be honest. As a player, it might not be a huge effort, but it's still a pain having to unlearn what has become pretty automatic to most people by now.

If a mod specifically requested it then I'd try my best to remember, but I don't think I'd ever ask players to do it in one of my games simply because it would make no real difference to me so getting them to change an established practice is just completely arbitrary.
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Mert »

"You remember that time you ##voted me out of the blue? That ##vote nearly cost us the game. I can't believe you're such an irresponsible ##voter."

Heh

Return to “Mafia Discussion”