Browser Extension Vote-Counter (early demo)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

yeah, posting here just to acknowledge that i'm following this effort and those like it. I'm committed to getting an environment available to people who want to do first party development on the site as my next major endeavor such that a tool like this could eventually be baked in if we decided that was useful, although the approach here tbh might just be good enough as it is. Nice work!
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:37 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 12, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 10, borkjerfkin wrote: yeah, posting here just to acknowledge that i'm following this effort and those like it. I'm committed to getting an environment available to people who want to do first party development on the site as my next major endeavor such that a tool like this could eventually be baked in if we decided that was useful, although the approach here tbh might just be good enough as it is. Nice work!
Oo that’d be so exciting.

On a more technical(?) side though if you’re considering baking in this into the site itself, instead of doing stuff in the first post etc, might be easier and more intuitive to use the activity overview page as that has a list of all users (that has posted) anyway so it shouldn’t be too difficult to extend that I would think. Unsure, just spitballing at work lol
Maybe, although all the other mod control panel stuff is baked into posting.php right now so you get lots of validation stuff for free putting it there. But yeah certainly a lot more to figure out before (or if) we break ground on this kinda thing.
beefycheese

Return to “Mafia Discussion”