Expanding Confirmation Phase

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Prism »

I do this in my games that differ from the norm. Here's an example from Trust Fall, where my trust mechanic deviated from the norm.
Prism wrote:
Prism, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
  • You have your voice and your trust vote. Use them wisely.
Basic Win Condition:
  • You win when the number of living Town players is less than or equal to the number of living Mafia players.

Spoiler: Important setup notes
  • A full description of the setup, including the rules of the setup and Vanilla Townie/Mafia Goon sample PMs, can be found here.
  • You cannot move or rescind your single trust vote when placed. However, you may accept the offer of another player at any time. Trust votes reset at the start of a new phase.
  • An elapsed day deadline results in a free choice by the Mafia to be resolved 36 hours later. If the Mafia fail to select a valid pairing, the game will be resolved as a town win.
  • If someone offers or accepts a valid trust, or creates the appearance of such, it will be resolved. If the action attempted is not valid, eg. the player has already offered a trust vote and attempts to offer a second, it will not be resolved, and no further action will be taken.
  • Mafia cannot form a valid pairing and exit the game together. If attempted, the pairing will publicly fail.

You have 36 hours to confirm by responding with your role name and the answers to the following three questions:

1. Can you offer more than one "initial" trust per gamephase?
2. Can you rescind a trust offer when extended?
3. If you have already offered a trust to Prism, can you accept an offered trust from Faker?

The game will start when all players confirm, and you can find the gamethread here.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”