The complete and unabridged encyclopedia of AIM names

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #89 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:30 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Mr Stoofer wrote:I am Mr J Stoofer. Why doesn't Mr Flay do a Wiki page for this?
a) Mr. Flay doesn't *have* to do anything on the Wiki, Mr Stoofer could do it too if he wanted to. :P
b) There have been privacy reasons cited in this thread for not putting everyone's information up at once. If it was opt-in, like this thread was, that might be useful.
c) I'm confused, jeep - is there supposed to be an option on the Memberlist to see all IMs, or did that get changed in some update?
Retired as of October 2014.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:48 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/imlist.php

thats it but it looks like it was messed up.
Yeah, I see now. I'd rather see that fixed, since this is something people change on a regular basis, unlike the Birthdays page which is sort of fire-and-forget. I'm FlayTheScum, of course, as you can see below my post. JEEP: Another option might be to make the alt text on the AIM/YIM/ICQ icons below show the user's name/number in plaintext, if that's at all possible... I know how to pick them out of the HTML code, but not everybody probably can.

-o-
: Way! I know, it's a crazy thought, but it just might work...
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:01 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Cadmium wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Another option might be to make the alt text on the AIM/YIM/ICQ icons below show the user's name/number in plaintext, if that's at all possible... I know how to pick them out of the HTML code, but not everybody probably can.
I'm not sure if this is browser dependent, but in IE/Mozilla you could always hover over the icon and read the actual screenname in the status bar ;).
That's actually what I meant, picking it out of the
"aim:goim?screenname=FlayTheScum&message=Hello+Are+you+there?"
text.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”