Best Role Ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Dr_Demento
Dr_Demento
Townie
Dr_Demento
Townie
Townie

Post Post #840 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Dr_Demento »

I experimented with something similar to the all-knowing impotent in a chat mafia game I designed. I tried balancing it by making it a survivor. The balancing wasn't quite right due to other particulars in the game, but with a little tweaking it becomes a very interesting role.

Self-Aligned Omniscesent Survivor (Wins when he is the only one left, knows what everybody elses roles are)

As you can see, this game wasn't very flavorful. I also came up with some more flavor driven concepts.

You are the
Town Aligned Troop Leader
, during each day, you may choose to invite any number of people to join you at the campfire by PMing their names to the mod. At the end of the day, the list of people you invited will be posted for all to see. During the night, anyone who is not part of your Campfire who targets someone within the campfire will be seen targeting that person by all members of the campfire as you stand guard. However, players within the campfire targeting other players inside the campfire or outside the campfire will not be seen via this role. You must always attend the campfire.

Mod notes: Invitations are mandatory, mostly to avoid extended twilight periods.
You cant make an omelette without cracking a few heads.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”