Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:44 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Red Dwarf mafia does sound awesome, but like Dour, if you need someone who's seen that much of it, I'm not available, only seen about 10 eps or so... great show though.

Muppets mafia sounds great too, I'd play that.

I'm also very interested in the card game ideas people are coming up with, I'll be very interested to see how you pull them off, I was recently toying around with the idea of a fluxx mafia.. but after thinking about it much, don't think it could be pulled off. But then, I don't see how a Munchkin mafia could be pulled off either.

Oh and to anyone planning on doing another HHGTTG mafia, I'll *ALWAYS* be up for one of those!

I'm planning on doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show mafia, what do people think of this?

PolarBoy, I also saw your post in Dour's "RPG on mafiascum?" you brought up an RPG based on the battleschool, I really like that idea, actually I think Ender's Game might make an interesting mafia game... but more so, I've been thinking about one based on Xenocide, with Ender's family, buggers, descolada, pequininos, and the people coming to destroy Lusitania as different sets of characters.. although Ender's family is a little to versatile in range to actually be a group, they'll be more so independant. What do you all think?
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:38 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Does sound fun, how will a townie go about obtaining any of these items?
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:09 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I got to play Illuminati at a con I went to a few weeks ago, fun game, I'm curious as to how that'd work for a mafia game as well.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”