Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Captain Greypatch
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Captain Greypatch »

You are the Justin Bieber Fan. You must post a different Justin Bieber picture and song with each post or you will be modkilled. If you so much as hint
that you have this role you will be modkilled. If anyone asks what role or abilities you have you must claim to be a cop. You win with the Town.

You are a permanently Bulletproof Snide Bastard and Dayvig. If you quote another player(with or without tags) you must post a nasty remark below the post. Heres some suggestions.

No shit sherlock.
My parrot must have a bigger brain than you.
Very useful. Baaaaaa.
Wow what a badass.
Lay off the crack.
Double facepalm.
Next he will impress us by learning to quote.
Oh no! How can I argue against that? I will have to ask my 3 year old sister for help! Actually, she could beat that on her own.

If you post about this post restriction you will be modkilled. You're Bulletproof and can kill a player by posting Kill:player name. You win when someone calls you a **** or you get someone a warning or ban for being abusive.

You are The Meta user. You are not allowed to quote. If you vote someone you must explain your vote as being for [REDACTED]. You are not allowed to make a post without voting. You can not hint that you have this role. Failing to comply with these rules will get you modkilled.

You are The Facebook Stalker. You win when you befriend 10 other players on facebook and post all their pictures in thread.
QT "CG, yeah, I'm scum. But you're still playing horribly, i hope in other games you can learn from this.... You continue to attack, but you really dont have a point..."- Hiplop.

"If you don't want a doubled chance of being vanillarised lynch me or Deasvail"- Me. Who knew powering up scum was a valid tactic?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”