So what's the story on your title and how you got it?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

The story of mine should be in the title wiki. Kscope and Dripping Goofball are responsible for it

Loser Mafia, a game where the mafia win con was to get lynched. Surviving to the end meant you lost. You think that would be fun for scum. Act town get lynched and win. It was fun up until DGB said I was scum for something I do in every mafia game as any alignment. I was marked as scum for acting the most useful/townie. And then the game turned into a nightmare as there was no way out. No one would lynch me. My scum buddy left the site. He did not post after day 2 and got replaced many game days later as days went by lightning quick. I managed to kill/keep the right players alive to get myself lynched eventually in "lylo" but it was painful up until then. Luckily Korlash replaced my left the site scum buddy after i was lynched. And korlash got himself lynched by duping another player in the game into voting him. I did not deserve to win that game and would not signup again as the role i wanted to be the most was mafia. And when you can't get lynched as scum and need to get lynched to win, its agrevating!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”