The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Viertnen
Viertnen
Townie
Viertnen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Viertnen »

I have a 13 person mini that is Vegas-themed and based around chance that may be kind of hard to balance, as pretty much every role has a percentage of success/failure, including the mafia nightkill. Basically, I just want someone to check it out and let me know if there are some serious balancing issues, as luck should skew any hopes of real strategy in the game (or so I hope). Also, suggestions and criticism is very welcome, as I have only hosted vanilla minis before and am going for something basically to annoy the players involved.

Also, this is to be run on another forum where annoying is just as important as balancing.
Viertnen
Viertnen
Townie
Viertnen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Viertnen »

Thok wrote:Various people, send me setups to look over. I'll edit this message when I want people to stop sending me setups to look at.
Mind taking a look at my very rough setup based around luck and lots of odd roles? It's in need of balancing, tweaking, and suggestions as of now.
Viertnen
Viertnen
Townie
Viertnen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Viertnen »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Open to taking any setups for review.
Edit: I sent one to you awhile ago, did you not receive it?

I also sent a setup to Thok and have not gotten a review yet. Did I missend, or did it slip past you two by chance?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”