Confessions.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I don't outright lie as town. There's never been a need for me to do so. The times I've seen people lie and gambit as town, have never worked out. I've shot as vig and hit scum. But I was super careful about it and made sure I really thought the person was scum. I've also seen the vig in games hit town more than once so I'm kind of meh on the vig role.

Confessions: I once had all of the scum figured out in a game and let all those reads go and instead helped them lynch lurkers and other anti-town players who were all town. Yeah, that town sucked. Most of the good players were on the scumteam :/
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 149, GrayFoxxxx wrote:^Do I know of said game?

This one: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=61070
In post 150, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 148, SilverWolf wrote:
Confessions: I once had all of the scum figured out in a game and let all those reads go and instead helped them lynch lurkers and other anti-town players who were all town. Yeah, that town sucked. Most of the good players were on the scumteam :/

You never have to feel bad about lynching lurkers. If anything you should confess all the times you didn't lynch lurkers.

That's good to know because I always go after lurkers hard as town and many people have told me that's scummy because they are easy mislynches. My issue with that is, if I leave them until endgame, town will lose because scum is never going to shoot them, and then it will just be apathetic bad town and scum at the end. Of course, if these lurkers happen to be scum, they need to die ASAP.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”