stop fakeclaiming as town!: the case for lynch all liars

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I've seen town fakeclaim in games and it hurts town every time. Once the tracker claimed a guilty on a VT because he thought the guy was scum and got an innocent person lynched. Once the tracker, different game, cc'd a cop claim and got the actual cop lynched-then got himself lynched the next day, once a VT fakeclaimed vig and ended up outing the tracker who he threatened to shoot that night.

So yeah, my experiences with fakeclaiming town have been shit so I agree-don't fucking fakeclaim as town. Just no.

Oh, and guess what-town lost all those games. 2 out of the 3 I was also town and lost and pissed. The other one I was scum and loved every minute of it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I would say withholding the number of shots you have as an x-shot is just good town play overall. Keep scum guessing. It's not the same thing as saying you are a role you really aren't.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”