Mastin Academy

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hey Mastin. I have a few questions for you. I'm pretty sure we've only played together once (Walking Dead doesn't count since you were dead before I replaced in), but I'd still be interested in what you'd be able to tell me.

1. My day play as mafia is terribad. With my recently completed game, how could I have handled D1 and D2 better?

2. How do I get caught up with the game better as a replacement? Walking Dead is a very good example of me failing at this.

3. How do I get my voice heard by other town when my reads are accurate? I've noticed that the amount of support my wagons get is usually inversely proportional to how accurate they are.

Thanks.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

The primary reasons I wasn't ever lynched was because the primary person pushing for me went tunnel mode and my scumpartner basically derailed it. Unless I'm really blind, I had very little to do with my own survival overall.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 144, mastin2 wrote:(As said above, the only way I'll be able to help Ank specifically is by playing a game with him.)
I've been lurking on the forums pretty consistently despite not really having posted in a few months. I'm willing to go through with this at any point you are. The only reason I had to flake out of my last game was because of work issues that have since been resolved.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

If you're up for another topic, can you talk about how to avoid getting detached from games? This is my biggest struggling point and it's a huge struggle to stay caught up in games that either move insanely fast or have too much irrelevant noise (walls fit somewhat into this).

I can be effective in games when I have a grasp on the game, but disengaging and becoming a nonfactor happens far more often.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, Mastin. I asked a while ago how I could improve my scumgame and you said you'd have to play with me as scum in order to be able to answer that question.

Now that you have played with me as scum (Mitlof) and several times with me as town, is this question a little bit easier to answer?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ask yourself why either would do it. Then figure out which makes more sense.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”