Matrix6 BP fix

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #0) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Having a rule where people are outright not allowed to do a specific action that a player can reasonably decide to make while still playing to their win condition is frankly ridiculous. It gives a horrible impression of the site as one that can't balance their own setups.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #1) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 380, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 379, Ankamius wrote:Having a rule where people are outright not allowed to do a specific action that a player can reasonably decide to make while still playing to their win condition is frankly ridiculous. It gives a horrible impression of the site as one that can't balance their own setups.
I rather the site give off that impression than the one current site meta is giving off now.
...And what exactly is that?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #2) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 404, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 403, Ankamius wrote:
In post 380, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 379, Ankamius wrote:Having a rule where people are outright not allowed to do a specific action that a player can reasonably decide to make while still playing to their win condition is frankly ridiculous. It gives a horrible impression of the site as one that can't balance their own setups.
I rather the site give off that impression than the one current site meta is giving off now.
...And what exactly is that?
Stop acting obtuse.
I legitimately can't find a single thing about the current site meta that is blatantly worse than giving the impression that mods can't competently make good setups.

Prove me wrong.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”