Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Geralt of Rivia
Geralt of Rivia
Goon
Geralt of Rivia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4548 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Geralt of Rivia »

I have an idea for a Witcher 3 themed mafia game (and I fully realize I have not yet met the modding requirements), for some far off future date.

The Game will be heavily themed with lots of flavor and some special mechanics.

For now, I guess I'm looking for two things:

1. People who would be interested in playing a Witcher themed Mafia game (possibly out towards Christmas time or sooner depending on stuffs).

2. Anyone I could bounce ideas and thoughts off of, someone familiar with Playing the Witcher 3 would be good, someone who read the books would be a bonus, though either of these is not necessary.

I did a rough draft during the past week of 43 of the games main characters and cut it down to 25. So its looking to be a large themed game for 25 people.

Any thoughts either here or via PM are welcome.
Geralt of Rivia
Geralt of Rivia
Goon
Geralt of Rivia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4557 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 pm

In post 4556, DrumBeats wrote:
In post 4554, Varsoon wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... quirements

You have to have met certain requirements of time on-site and certain types of games moderated in order to moderate more complex games.
It's not that difficult, just a little time-consuming.
Does offsite experience count for large theme games if I can provide links and such?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... quirements

It's listed under general:
All modding experience requirements can be satisfied on mafiascum.net. Offsite modding experience will be taken on a case-by-case basis subject to approval by mith, with a preference for sites that play in a similar way/timescale as MafiaScum. If approved, a body of offsite modding experience will be substituted for _one_ game's experience on MafiaScum, and must have taken place prior to your join date on MafiaScum.

You need to play one game on mafiascum and have been around mafiascum for three months before signing up to mod any game, regardless of prior experience.

Until they have successfully modded two completed games, moderators may run only one game at a time. Afterward, they may run two concurrently. Mods who desire to run three or more games simultaneously must apply to mith (see "Special Games" below).

As modding Newbie games is considered a public service, Newbie games are completely outside the system, both for the limit on games you can mod at a time and satisfying "experience" requirements.
Geralt of Rivia
Geralt of Rivia
Goon
Geralt of Rivia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4560 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:37 am

Gollum Gollum Gollum

Return to “Mafia Discussion”