Your voting system. What??

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Toto »

You can always mod games here with those special rules and see what people think.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Toto »

I’m am very sorry your brain can not wrap itself around simple concepts like game mechanichs.

Plurality lynches are a workaround when people in a group not being able to reach a majority decision.

Making group decisions can take a lot of time and participation that not every mafia enthusiast will have to spare.

Therefore more time in day phases *allows* the group to be more likely to agree on a majority lynch. Which in the opinion of many people in this forum is better to half-arsed decisions (aka plurality lynches)

As you may (but probably not) be able to see there is a tradeoff between the size of the audience that you will appeal to and the method you choose.

You can play (using your imagination) with different settings of day cycle length, group decision robustness and target audience and see for your self. It may take you a long time and effort to do so.

Disclaimer: Im speaking on my behalf and Im not an official representative of this forum but you are kind of an ass and you deserve another one to answer your queries (that would be me)
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”