The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by momo »

As you all know, games take a long time to review. So I have inned to mod my first game but I have an idea for a large theme that I would like reviewed by the time I am able to in it for signups. So I am looking for reviewers for a cool large theme with some interesting mechanics. I am trying something that I think could be a lot of fun. PM me if interested. [pls]
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by momo »

In post 3151, momo wrote:As you all know, games take a long time to review. So I have inned to mod my first game but I have an idea for a large theme that I would like reviewed by the time I am able to in it for signups. So I am looking for reviewers for a cool large theme with some interesting mechanics. I am trying something that I think could be a lot of fun. PM me if interested. [pls]
Please guys, it's a cool game and I need help
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by momo »

In post 3153, momo wrote:
In post 3151, momo wrote:As you all know, games take a long time to review. So I have inned to mod my first game but I have an idea for a large theme that I would like reviewed by the time I am able to in it for signups. So I am looking for reviewers for a cool large theme with some interesting mechanics. I am trying something that I think could be a lot of fun. PM me if interested. [pls]
Sinch mhsmith0 has decided to totally ignore this, it looks like I need another reviewer.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 am

Post by momo »

In post 3164, momo wrote:
In post 3153, momo wrote:
Sinch mhsmith0 has decided to totally ignore this, it looks like I need another reviewer.
mm0 has come back....I don't need this anymore
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by momo »

So...I'm back at it again. Designing a mini theme for my next game. It will be short and sweet with a crazy mechanic. It will be a big laugh. Sign up to review to be let in on the secret.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by momo »

I don't know why you guys aren't responding but I need a reviewer. More information on the game, (Ghost Mafia) can be found in the upcoming games thread/
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:40 am

Post by momo »

Looking for a reviewer for a game that involves the mafia not knowing who the other mafia are.

Willing to cross-review.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Mafia Discussion”